Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh, good luck on that then! I hope you do well!
Barboxacon
Well! Welcome the 25th!
Luckily the 26th here is a public holiday, so, if I'm not moving furniture into storage and moving carpet rolls all day I'll do my best to get judging well under way!

Thanks everyone. It's bed time now. *Dreary Barb*. I'll update the entry list tomorrow ^^

Was it boxing day or something? Today's my birthday!!!!!!!!
xoxoVampiressxoxo
Barboxacon
Well! Welcome the 25th!
Luckily the 26th here is a public holiday, so, if I'm not moving furniture into storage and moving carpet rolls all day I'll do my best to get judging well under way!

Thanks everyone. It's bed time now. *Dreary Barb*. I'll update the entry list tomorrow ^^

Was it boxing day or something? Today's my birthday!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday! biggrin

Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday from me as well!
^^
Hurrah. Happy birthday.
The 28th was my mother and friend's birthday and the 29th is my aunts.

The 26th was a holiday, due to show day.

I've got a throat cold now. -.-"
I'll try to get some more judging done!
Happy birthday to everyone who had one!

And I'm sorry to hear you've got a cold. That's never fun.
Xannyia
Happy birthday to everyone who had one!

And I'm sorry to hear you've got a cold. That's never fun.

Oh yes! Cold's are definately rotten... especially when i get cursed with one.
Merry Christmas! Rub a warm bagel on your foot. Everyone knows it's the cure to the common cold!
Yay!

Okay!

NaNoWriMo starts for me in 8.5 hours o.0"
I shall finish judging after my English assignment which is due in on the 4th. (Which is your 3rd.)

So, I'm sorry. It could still be a short while, but I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. It's just, unfortunately, I do have to give priority to my school assignments for end of year.

Goodluck to everyone on NaNoWriMo!

Wow, really? It's only the 30th for me. eek

Of course, school and family come first! That's a definite! Good luck to you as well in NaNoWriMo!
PixieMist

Wow, really? It's only the 30th for me. eek

Of course, school and family come first! That's a definite! Good luck to you as well in NaNoWriMo!

Forgive my ignorance, all, but what is NoMorWhatchamacallit?
Barboxacon
Yay!

Okay!

NaNoWriMo starts for me in 8.5 hours o.0"
I shall finish judging after my English assignment which is due in on the 4th. (Which is your 3rd.)

So, I'm sorry. It could still be a short while, but I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. It's just, unfortunately, I do have to give priority to my school assignments for end of year.

Goodluck to everyone on NaNoWriMo!

Oh no, it's totally okay!

Everyone knows how school can eat your life (how it it possible I have another two papers due today?!?).

I'm Nanoing too. I've got a pretty solid plot in mind, but I'm somehow not sure if I'm looking forward to this, or kind of dreading it. Should be interesting either way, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff