Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Maeve: I wish Gaia's games were as engaging as some of the NeoPet games. Hmmm, I wonder if they still have all the games I used to enjoy. Whack a Staff Member was hilarious IMO, even though I wasn't that great at it. gaia_angelright
Lily There is beauty in everyone and everything, even if the person can't see it themselves. Sometimes, it needs a little maintenance, like a haircut, some dental work, or weight loss for a person to recognize their own beauty. Even the prettiest of diamonds need a little polishing, you know.

Distinct Hunter

Re: Neopets: I loved the pets. Neopets was my first adventure into fanfiction and into my own writing (all my pets had stories).

Canada lost to England. For I think the first time in Women's World Cup history, England advances to the semis.

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Kitten: It's a lot easier to trim someone's hair or have them wear something different than it is to lose weight. Losing weight can be really hard, depending on the medical/psychological circumstances of the person.

Adler: I originally joined NeoPets because the boys I babysat were really into it and I wanted to be able to understand what they were talking about and actually be able to hold a conversation about them. Too bad for Canada, but I can't say I feel awful about it. Just a very tiny twinge of disappointment. smile

Kendra: If you happen to be lurking around, thanks! biggrin It was greatly appreciated!
gaia_angelright

Distinct Hunter

KENDRA!! Are you lurking?

Lily: I played with my friends. We were on whenever our parents didn't need to use the phone line.
Lily Oh, I know. I work at a gym, so I see that a lot. A lot of folks have issues losing weight, and it's definitely not an easy task. But I also have had friends who were extremely overweight get a different hairstyle and end up feeling that much better about themselves. It's not a quick fix, and I don't mean to suggest it would be. But it might make a person feel a little more confident about themselves, and again, confidence is everything. Confidence can inspire change.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Bat - I'm only sorta lurking while Zy reads to me. Not reading much of what is being said.

Distinct Hunter

Kendra: He's reading to you? Like reading the thread to you?

Also, your avvie is awesome! And theres a lil bat!!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Bat - he is reading me a book. He has been reading a chapter a night to me all week long.

Thanks, I like this avi to. I made sure she had a bat to be you.

Distinct Hunter

Kendra; Yup, thats me. Reading the really cool looking spell book then getting really really distracted by shinies in the air.

Thats cute!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

I'm glad you like it little bat.

Zy is so darn sweet. heart

Distinct Hunter

Kendra: I like it very much!

Did you or Zy or both find a dare you liked?

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Zy did for sure.
I'm interested in one but something sparked a idea for a old story of mine.

Mythical Star

-oozes back in-
Ugh. talk about a mostly s**t day...

But it seems like Alder and Kendra are well.
That is good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces