Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Distinct Hunter

Whimsi: That all sounds impressive. You have 130k of backstory alone?!

Edit:
Kitten: Yay for first fight scenes!!

High-functioning Noob

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Whims: yep! but i may just go with throat gouging instead. hrmmm...
/contemplates heavily

but if i work in more decapitation, that would add more interest because of how it would occur, and yeah. okay.

decapitation it is. emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adler Yay!
How's your project coming along?

Revered Nerd

Adler: Depends what you count as backstory and what you count as short stories.... and it's more just like scenes and stuff.. and it's less than 130k and also probably more depending on how much I've added/cut ..

Tol: Throat gouging is fun too though..

Distinct Hunter

Whimsi: Are the short stories essentially massive backstory?

Kitten: Depends which project we're talking about. If you mean Echo...its going almost no where. Although, I have gotten a few k written. I keep getting distracted by side stuff in my other projects. No self discipline.

Mythical Star

Whoo HW just about done.
Now just gotta read some stuff and i'm done.
Then class, then writing.

Revered Nerd

Adler: .. essentially... I've also got like two novel length things that are also essentially massive backstories.... and like Qiv's thing is essentially that... but also they're stories in their own right. They just happened to take place before the events of the first story I wrote in the world and so go in my head as "backstory" since yeah.

High-functioning Noob

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
whims: indeed, throat gouging is glorious. i think i've already got that written in a previous chapter, occurring at least once. and only one decapitation. so it's time to level out the score a little. emotion_dowant

also yay, ACTUAL WRITING IS HAPPENING. i blame this awesome music.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Star

If peeps be on around 8, I will be warring many wars
-paws at all the Anon incentive-

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft So. I started an RP in the RP subforum of the SuWriMos guild. But I'm not sure if I should lead by starting it, or if that would seem too heavy handed or egocentric. gaia_angelright

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Guys, guys! The agent who asked to see the opening of my novel liked it and wants to meet at her offices next week for a chat. I'm excited! And very very nervous. sweatdrop

But this is kind of a big deal, isn't it??

Revered Nerd

Lily: That rp, you're gonna need to explain how the powers work and how they can manifest since I have no idea how they'd do that based on what's written.

PMS: YES THIS IS A BIG THING AND i'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND OMG. THIS IS AWESOME CONGRATS!

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Whimsi: Thank you!!! I'm figuring the worst case scenario here is still pretty good so yay! And she emailed back after only four days basically, which is so exciting! Even though my parents keep telling me not to get my hopes up lmao. I am still very pleased =D

Revered Nerd

PMS: You got a positive response from sending the thing in. It's already better than it could have been. I say be excited!

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft PMS: That is so completely and utterly awesome. I would be nervous too. SO I wish you the best of luck. And four days is really quick for this sort of thing as far as I can tell; especially if the lady is usually quite busy. Your parents probably just don't want to see you crash hard if things don't turn out, but I'm sure they mean well. Just ride the excitement for what it's worth. I'm sure the time is going to seem to drag until you get the meeting, but it sounds like you have made a big step forward! Kudos!!

Whimsi: Fair enough. But, even if I had everything just right in the set up, I still wouldn't be sure if I should be the one to start or not.
gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces