Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're done! Check the first post for prize info!

. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 2265 2266 2267 > >> >>> »|

Devoted Bibliophile

*Makes first appearance in Summer Thread*

You're all richer than me. xd

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Lia - I'm pretty sure your exchange thread would be more successful if you showed your tits.

Magica - Glad to see you!

AurinJade's Wife

Lia is not wrong. emotion_dowant (to jade)

magica: it's only because i'm financially retarded. i wouldn't envy me. (i'd judge me.)

Dedcadent Pants

Jade - They're already hanging out!
Though if I had a better skirt or dress, I could show more leg...and yes, I've been trying to find one for some time (stupid All Star Cheer isn't the right pink).

AurinJade's Wife

also LOL this thread has so many downvotes.

Writer's Forum, why you such a bunch of salty old scabs? emotion_awesome

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muff - because the WF is full of snobby, elitist ********. It always has been. xD

And don't worry. If I ever come begging to you for monies, I'll make sure to beg real good. emotion_dowant

Lia - Pants/skirts are overrated.

Dedcadent Pants

Muffers - I find you guilty! ...of showing leg. Now get off my desk, please.

And of course there are downvotes. They're jealous of our camaraderie, and our openness.

Shadowy Senshi

I will shamefully admit that I'm one of those down votes. I accidentally clicked the wrong one and it won't let me change it. Plz forgive me crying

(Positive option on the right hand side makes way more sense UI-wise to me neutral )

Devoted Bibliophile

^_^ Hello everyone~
I'm probably going to head to bed soon but I hope I have time to participate this summer/soon <3

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

I forgive you, Morse!

High-functioning Noob

erm, I have 1mil and I was feeling rich. xD
If my old account ever gets unlocked then I'll have quite a bit from the ridiculous inflation but for now I'm broke as hayul.

Also, how goes the writing everyone? War in a bit?
Mine is finally going, about to write the slaughter fest and turn the much despised MC into a hero. emotion_awesome
I want the reader to have a love-hate relationship with EVERYONE. emotion_dowant
nothing is sacred.

Dedcadent Pants

Magica - Good, hope to see you around more!

tole - If it makes you feel any better, the reason I "have" so much is because I got some Horns of the Devil and some Minis when they were rereleased, they sold, and I managed to snag a listing of a different item that was 2b below LMP.

Fanatical Cultist

MUFFS I WANT YOUR EQUIPPED LIST RIGHT THIS SECOND!

I needs everything on it. emotion_omnomnom

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Tolek - I'm excited for your slaughter! I don't know how the reader will react to Svana's little basket of crazy. I hope to incur at least a little bit of horror at her behavior.

AurinJade's Wife

phade: it's just one item. xDDD Gaia-sama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff