Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're done! Check the first post for prize info!

. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 2265 2266 2267 > >> >>> »|

High-functioning Noob

Was feeling pretty stuck and concerned that this chapter would be too boring, however! I feel somewhat inspired by Aurin. <3
I've decided to throw in some slaughter to spice things up a bit. amirite? emotion_c8

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Tolek - Yay! Slaughter solves everything. 3nodding

*gnaws on Al* I wants your fic. I wants it so bad.

AurinJade's Wife

YESSSS I FINALLY GOT THIS ITEM. BEEN QUESTING IT FOREVER (AND KIND OF FORGOT ABOUT IT TILL TODAY BEFORE IT RIG'D ITSELF.)

how is everybody??

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muff - omg. what is that item? rofl

Dedcadent Pants

AurinJade's Wife

jade: it's the best item ever. i love it. it's actually not expensive at all, looking at those marketplace listings. i just forgot what it was called until today. YAY FOR RANDOM ITEM GENERATORS.

Lia: - high fives -

Dedcadent Pants

Muffers - I wanted one for a long time, then the Cupid Lips came out, and my main reason for wanting it went away. Turns out, the Cupid Lips have 1 extra pixel of difference, and that makes them (to me) better.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muff - Gee. I wish 500mil was inexpensive for me. rolleyes

Lol, jk. I don't actually give that many ********.

Anywho, nobody could ever wear that item like you, m'dear!

Dedcadent Pants

Jade -

*innocent whistle*

...I'm sitting at 1.4b, with a ~7b item I'm trying to sell right now, plus more crap in my store. sweatdrop

All so I can get myself a decent padding amount to start buying stuff for keeps. xp

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Lia - Lol, I have a whole whopping, impressive 100mil. emotion_awesome

Dedcadent Pants

Jade - Seems to be just you and me now.

...party?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Lia - Only if we can get nekkie for it! emotion_awesome

AurinJade's Wife

jade: wow. if you need money, just ask? emotion_awesome (DO YOU NEED MONEY? I CAN PROVIDE??)

lia: i should sell some of my duplicate items for the extra gold, but it's so much work. when i actually have more time, i'm just gonna give them away in this thread. i have a bunch of those ugly kitten stars to give away, for starters. the pink ones. can't remember the name.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Muff - You gon be my sugar daddy? emotion_dowant

Dedcadent Pants

She might if you beg, Jade.

Also, I'd totally get nekkid if I wasn't running a (failed) thread in the Exchange. I also totally need to save my exhibitionist avi because of the NaNo threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff