Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another wee question:

Will you be asking questions for each answered prompt like you did in the original BAFLC?

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ici Chiot
Another wee question:

Will you be asking questions for each answered prompt like you did in the original BAFLC?

I've been seriously considering it, but I'm a grad student now, and working, so I don't know if I will be able to invest that amount of time. I may do a final group of questions at completion sort of like a dissertation defense. We'll see.

Seshat La Sage: Sure you can show these prompts to others. The more the merrier. And if you think it's going to be a lot of work with what's up now, that's only a third or so of the entire challenge. I'm finishing up the other sections now.
Lea Fealith
Ici Chiot
Another wee question:

I've been seriously considering it, but I'm a grad student now, and working, so I don't know if I will be able to invest that amount of time. I may do a final group of questions at completion sort of like a dissertation defense. We'll see.

Ah, alright. I'll rely on my community members to ask questions and fill in the gaps, then. No worries. I totally understand. Grad student and around 200 hundred prompts to read over. Yeah. That's enough work already, huh? X3

Also, teeny update.

Challenge 2.1.1 is done!
Lalala, question time.

Quote:
2.1.3 List five regions in your world and give me an example of an art for that is either unique or particularly connected to that region.

Are you looking for an art style, or five specific pieces of art. (Eg. A special form of sculpting vs "The Sculpture of Amunuku." wink

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ici Chiot
Lalala, question time.

Quote:
2.1.3 List five regions in your world and give me an example of an art for that is either unique or particularly connected to that region.

Are you looking for an art style, or five specific pieces of art. (Eg. A special form of sculpting vs "The Sculpture of Amunuku." wink

for should be 'form', so a style as opposed to a particular piece of art.
Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. =3

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I want to do it!

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Make a thread and send me the info. That's all you need.
Holy carp of truth.

D: So far I count almost 270 prompts. I've updated my thread a bit to organize this, so I can post prompts out of order and what-not.

But my goodness.

Oh my heavens.

This is going to take a lot of work.

-cracks knuckles-

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ici Chiot
Holy carp of truth.

D: So far I count almost 170 prompts. I've updated my thread a bit to organize this, so I can post prompts out of order and what-not.

But my goodness.

Oh my heavens.

This is going to take a lot of work.

-cracks knuckles-

twisted

There's a bunch more coming too. 4 more categories, at least one of which is very large, and another that will take a lot more structured work than anything else.

But they will have to wait for tomorrow. I'm off to bed.
D: proooompts.

This is an evil, evil contest.

I'm so happy to finally be able to participate in it. =D

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Username: Queen Thumbelina
World Name: Ethereal Death
Thread Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/original-stories-prose/ginny-s-thread-for-the-bigass-fantasyland-challenge/t.67744559_1/
********. You know what?

I think I really should do this for Dawn's World instead of Imelion. crying

If you'd be so kind to update it, the new world's name is Kei'aani (thread link is the same)

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
radioactive ********. You know what?

I think I really should do this for [i]Dawn's World instead of Imelion. crying

If you'd be so kind to update it, the new world's name is Kei'aani (thread link is the
37ehzc38:0="radioactive ********. You know what?

I think I really should do this for [i]Dawn's World instead of Imelion. crying

If you'd be so kind to update it, the new world's name is [b]Kei'aani[/b] (thread link is the same)
xd kk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces