Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

A 605 word prologue for a spontaneous story, and an organized list of my story ideas so that I might actually start WRITING them. Oh my.
AngelRose's first draft is done! heart *parties* Now on to editing and waiting for the contest to post the results!

Feral Genius

It's been a while since I last visited this place/wrote anything. lol
But since I've started walking to work again, I've been having ideas. I'm going to try and write today. Stay tuned.

Edit://: Progress: I finished the first part of the Challenge. xD Which means, the last 4 parts of the prompt. It took exactly 3 hours. lol

Questionable Streaker

Progress: A few more sentences. My head has been full of maths, 'cause I need to get my grade up to be accepted into two A-level courses.

Questionable Prophet

Sanjifanforever
CONGRADULATIONS!How long do you have to wait until the contests posts the results?

@Trickster:
Welcome back.
Can't wait to hear if you got any work.
Work has been numming my soul lately.
And the Once-ler!

@Koi:
You've a lot of projects to stress out about. @.@
Have you thought about setting yourself a mini-nano goal? Like finish 10,000 words of one of your projects? I wish you'd keep writing Identical too. emotion_kirakira

Do you have a Holiday break coming up?

@Blue:
Thank you. RL is a jerk. He needs to chill out.
2K is good. That's a big good for NaNo. Over achiever.

@Tsubasa:
Lazy is hard to get over. And once you've been lazy for too long even the simplest things seem like too much. Congrats on the 468 words on Broken Keys. What other type of expression could represent the story? The titles don't always have to jive. Maybe a different title for a different type of segment in the collection.

@Icehawk:
They both sound like they deal with loss. Hope they do well out there. Rollin' dirty.

@Zombie:
You're almost at 2,000 words! Awesome. And hope the school essays go well. I feel like I've always BSed mine.>.<

@Loper:
Sweetness on the 400 words.
You'll do okay. May the holy kittens bless your trails.

@Michelle:
Congratulations on reaching the 20K mark! Enjoy your well-deserved break.

@Nikkou:
Sweetness on the 500 words. Sounds like a helpful review. What kind of conflict was the story?
Hope he gets back to you soon.

@Rose:
"He's an Idiot pt.7" Interesting title. What's it about?
Awesome job on keeping up with some writing even if you were super busy.
And yay for the good days!

Redd Jessabelle

Nice avi.
What do you think is making it difficult to write?

@Airship:
String is never irrelevant.
This is going to be along story if you're still just in Rising action!
I find that my editing adds a lot in. I'm always giving the bare minimum. Congrats on the reviews the FFnet status!

@Paul:
How are you trying to get exposure.
Good luck with the laptop.

@Wish:
Whoot! Congratulations on getting it all typed up! Good luck with the editing. Are you going to wait a while?

Tarnish On Your Tongue

Sweetness on the prologue! 605 words is quite a few words.
And good luck on the list.
Probably by the end of November, but it's not for sure. Gah, Textnovel is taking so long to end it. I was hoping it would end on Halloween. So nerve-wracking, but exciting!.I' hope to do NaNo this year anyway.

Romantic Explorer

Desi the fuzzy fluffhead

The story is about this timid fairy person who tries to befriend humans. The conflict would be between her own shyness and her other fairy friend who's jealous of all the intention she gives the humans.
I hope so too >.>

My Progress: Finished my hellish essay but very little on the story front. If I finish my other homework early I'll try and post other part of my Vocaloid fanfic. I'm trying to get as much school stuff out of the way so I'm not swamped during NaNo (me and my screwed up priorities, lol)
Uploaded the edits of two stories.

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Free Birds in the Sky...!
Please Give us the Truth..!
Is there Humanity on Mother Earth?!

Thanks to work, I'm gonna be uploading off-schedule this week... I may have it uploaded later tomorrow night, or it may be on Monday.
Deadlines + 12-hour work shifts = No fun.

Progress:
Ch2, D1 is at 4,579 Words and counting. Gonna fire off at least one more hour of writing tonight.
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead

...The String is only there to cause the readers trauma when they meet the character who has it. It's one of those "War sucks" things....

If you keep on holding,
Holding dying flowers..!
A soft answer turns away the Wrath!!

RAIN IN VAIN!!

Destitute Millionaire

One month later, I still have no progress on repairing my computers at home due to financial issues. All I can do is to continue writing on paper until the farms produce enough crops to fund a power line upgrade and possibly some PC spare parts. I don't know if local Internet cafes would give me enough hard disk space to begin recovery operations for my external drive.

Meanwhile, I stumbled upon a Spanish TV series featuring the heroine of my story (which was released online at the TV station's own site). This meant that, as long as the show is running, I have to continually revise much of what I already wrote. There goes my old work and I had to copy the whole thing at my last blank notebook.

At least (after translating the site's text through Google) I'd get a better perspective of the heroine's personality. I wonder when someone in Portugal or Brazil would even consider doing the same for the guy in my story. All I get are unsubtitled documentaries about him.
Submitted a story today. Didn't get to any editing yet.

Edit: managed to edit a story and start tweaking my zombie story.

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Free Birds in the Sky...!
Please Give us the Truth..!
Is there Humanity on Mother Earth?!

Added another thousand words after work... le sigh. I'm not nearly done with this "Chapter". (Ch2. D1.)
Current word count for Ch2 D1: 6,244.

If you keep on holding,
Holding dying flowers..!
A soft answer turns away the Wrath!!

RAIN IN VAIN!!

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Desi the fuzzy fluffhead

@Rose:
"He's an Idiot pt.7" Interesting title. What's it about?
Awesome job on keeping up with some writing even if you were super busy.
And yay for the good days!

It's a Bleach fanfiction that went from a series of drabbles to a full mini story. The premise is something along the lines of "When one person throws away a gem, two others can see the beauty of it" kind of pairing. It ends up as a Ikkaku/Hanatoru/Yumichika threesome. I have three other stories under this title waiting for me to write it.

Thank you. *smiles*

I love the good days. Means I'll be ready for November.

For all those participating in NaNoWriMo I wish thee good luck! I'll be needing it.
Marked up a story. Got a rejection for the story I sent in Sunday. Onward!
After a well-deserved break yesterday, I'm ready to get back to editing. I have about 2/3 left to edit and am planning to get it all done by November 1st so I can start Nano on time. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff