Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Shadow - Yeah, homework makes everything harder.
But do tell about this new idea! whee

Revered Nerd

Shadow: Yes Tell.

Haze: Welcome to the thread! Hang around we have a week of massive marathoning progress coming up. Maybe that will be the perfect jump on the project you need.
Jade:: It does, but for the most part it is pretty easy and whatnot. Just time consuming.
Idea:: Most people have a gaurdian demon attached to their soul. This demon is part of the persons identity, even if people don't realize they even exist. A demons true power comes to light when their human counterparts know of their existence. A powerful demon who wants destruction and chaos to rein unleashes the seal/cloaking of demons causing people to wake up and see their demons. The only way to stop it is for a demon to travel to a chamber in hell which is forbidden and the demon cannot leave their human counterparts to make the journey.

In a nutshell at least.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Shadow - Ooh, that sounds like it's full of nice, juicy potential! Do you have any characters in mind, yet?

Revered Nerd

Shadow: Interesting concept. I agree with Jade, lots of potential there.

Obsessive Loiterer

Morning! I just did a lot of KickStarter work, and now it's time to get back to writing. 3nodding (Albeit two hours later than anticipated.) After I get through these five chapters, I need to put together Qol: Progress--please don't let me forget!

Anyway, time to write! Or maybe time to nap and then write. KickStarter stuff was more exhausting than I'd anticipated. What should I do...?

Shadow: Neat idea! Reminds me of the daemons from His Dark Materials, but only in a good way--both are definitely different concepts!
Jade:: yea, I have three or four characters in mind. Two demons and their counterparts. Also, have idea for others that aren't as concrete. Pretty excited.
Whimsi:: Thanks. I hope it goes well. Good morning!
Moya:: Have some great progress to report on later.
Thanks. I'll have to look into that. Sound interesting!

Okay, So, now I'm going to be in class. Talk later.

Obsessive Loiterer

Decided to give writing a try. Signing off!

Shadow: I love that series a lot, or I did when I was young. Hope you do, too!

Shadowy Senshi

Back from top secret meeting. Time to get to work!

I also like the sound of your idea Shadow! I just really like demons whee Enjoy class!

Congrats on passing that 1k mark on your Kickstarter Moya!!
Class got done early so i had lunch. It was yummy... especially the peanut butter brownie.

Moya:: That is awesome. Hope i find the time to read them.

Morse:: Thanks. I'm going to see if I can incorporate several different concepts for the demons instead of just the typical ones.

How is your day going?

Revered Nerd

Morse: Did you have fun at your top secret meeting? And how goes your work?

And our vacuum broke the other day, so we got a new one. It is amazing! (and the dirt that came off the carpets I vacuumed a day ago was really gross.)

Shadowy Senshi

@Shadow - I wrote about demons 2 NaNos ago so I've been collecting some resources since then. Here is a list of names along with summoning signs. And I know I have another one somewhere with pictures, but my bookmarks are a mess xD

@Whimsi - It was fun, the interviewees were very enthusiastic, I'm now really excited for the project that goes along with it whee Dirt gets in places and really set up home there, so yay for the new vacuum!

Work is going pretty well, just have some few last slides to make into notes then I can move onto something else for a while before minor memorization starts 3nodding

Revered Nerd

Morse: That is super great!
And yes it does. The new vacuum makes me really excited because it is getting all the dirt.

Obsessive Loiterer

Writing is going sloooowly on my end. (1/4 my usual speed.) I think I need to clean up the room and then nap to get any amount of focus together.

Mors: Thank you! I was pretty floored, myself. I didn't actually expect to hit that stretch goal!

Shadow: They're great books if you like YA fantasy. Or steampunk. Or strong female MCs. It has a fair number of flaws, but I really enjoyed the series.

Whimsi: That makes me want to vacuum my own house.
Morse:: Thanks for the link. I'll be sure that it gets put to good use. It looks really interesting too!
Moya:: not sure if it'll be my kind of book. But typically if I start a book it will be finished. Plus, i've been wanting to read steampunk for a while now, so it all works out.

Hope the writing gets to be going better and you are more productive and able to concentrate. If you are up for some wars I'd be willing to go at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff