Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Free gold!!

Yay!!! 1 100.0% [ 262 ]
Total Votes:[ 262 ]

Timid Seeker

Very, very tired...I did not want to get out of bed this morning...

Obsessive Loiterer

323 words. stare I should have figured out what I wanted to write about before starting. Hmm. I'll go for 30 starting at the next :00, but I need to figure out what the heck I'm doing before I start that. Hmph. I can do shorter sprints before then, though, if folks are interested.

Enchantress: Good morning!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Poor Thee yum_tea

Timid Seeker

EEWWW....I don't like coffee...sorry!
But I appreciate the thought Kendra!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Thee Enchantress
EEWWW....I don't like coffee...sorry!
But I appreciate the thought Kendra!

It's tea.. I don't like coffee ether

Revered Nerd

Good Morning Thee and Moya how are you two and anyone else who is lurking around and Kendra doing?

Timid Seeker

Kendra4313

Don't like tea either...I'm weird like that...

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Thee: lol I don't like tea but gaia don't have a pic of hot coco.

Whimsi: HI!

Timid Seeker

Kendra4313
Oh!!! Okay...so I'm thinking about going to grad school for writing...but I still have about 3-4 years of under yet to finish...

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

WOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRK Y U HAVE TO BE SO STRESSING emotion_donotwant

Revered Nerd

Kendra: Hello. And Gaia is lacking in many of the emoticons. yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_pizza but they have breakfast

Morning Ami!

Obsessive Loiterer

Whimsi: Good morning! I'm having a slow start to my writing today, but I'm hoping to do 30 minute sprints throughout the day once I get my thoughts in order.

Enchantress: If you want to be a writer, I recommend not bothering with studying English and focusing on studying things that will enrich your stories. (Psychology, sociology, women and gender studies, studying anything to do with cultures with which you're not yet acquainted, etc.) Creative writing as a course of study probably won't help you much with the most important elements of writing.

Well, in my opinion, at least.

Ami: emotion_hug

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Thanks guys. Five minutes in and I already want to go home and write with some coffee D:

Revered Nerd

Moya: I will join you on those. I have four bullet points to write today, one of which will easily take 5k because I have ten years of torture and magical mind control to reverse.

Obsessive Loiterer

Whimsi: Okay, cool. I'm going to be writing for 30 at :00, then :45, then :30, then :15. (At that point the cycle will loop.) I want to ideally write 10k today, but with the state my brain is in right now, I'll be lucky if I hit 5k. sweatdrop

Let me know if that doesn't make sense!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces