Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thee Enchantress
angel_baby_4

Thank you! I looked at them all and a few of them did work, but sadly no...sorry...
I like the other items that come with Butterfly Lament too so I want to it!!!
xD Well good luck with your dream avatar, at any rate. n.n

Obsessive Loiterer

Good morning, thread! (It's 6am here.) I didn't make it to 8.5k yesterday, but that's okay. I'll try again today.

I'm just going to write until my boyfriend gets up and goes to work, and then I'll be down for some word wars!

How are all of you doing?

Obsessive Loiterer

Muffers
geo: don't worry, you're not alone. this year's nano is the second book to my '10 nano novel (and i'm on the 7th or 8th revision of that one already) and i have two more needed to complete the series. i had initially wanted to get them traditionally published, but i decided self-publishing was probably smarter for me. i know these books aren't going to make a publishing house any money, but it'd be nice for me to just publish them on Amazon. i'd be content! so in answer to your question, yes, i'll be working on my dutifully well beyond this month. xDD

I self-published through Amazon, and, although I've only made about enough to cover a month of meds, I found it highly rewarding. If you decide to go through Amazon, drop me a line--I can help you with formatting and so forth. If you want to set yourself up as an indie publishing company, I can help with that, too. Fact of the matter is, formatting and paperwork took me a solid week of 14 hour days. (And, uh, other time, too. Just less easily countable time.)

Anyway, just thought I'd offer!

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello, Thread! I've been to my class, and now begins another evening of self-imposed isolation from NaNo. Again I don't know if I'll genuinely get time to write after all my other s**t is done, but jesus I hope so. >_> I'll be lurking here all night, anyway.

Obsessive Loiterer

PMS: Hello! I hope that your work goes smoothly. heart

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Moya: Me too! whee I'm currently going through all of the scenes I've written for the dissertation, picking out any lines I think should be in the final first draft (lol) and which previously I'd not added. I'm so concerned about this stupid story. sweatdrop

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Good Morning All

I am working on backing up all my NaNo writing with Goggle Drive. I like sharing my story with my friend there. He edit it and I can see it real time. Tho he only edits about a page or two before the real world makes him forget. He is like that with a lot of protects. He gets all giddy and for the next two days he works like crazy but if it is not down by then he often forgets about it.

heart How are you all today? heart

Obsessive Loiterer

There! All done with breakfast and dishes. Now I can war properly. Anyone want to join me at :00 for 15?

PMS: I have tons of confidence in you, so try not to be too concerned!

Kendra: I'm feeling mostly better today. Ready to race through my book! What about you?

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kendra: I'm pretty good. Yourself? =D

Moya: At least you have confidence. I have none. xd I never get very good grades in creative writing, and I don't know why. >_>

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Moya: Once I am done making my 80 backups all over I am down for writing.

PMS: I am okay.

Obsessive Loiterer

Hmmm. I'm considering doing a series of 30 minute wars today. (ie, write for 30 minutes, take off for 15, write for another 30 minutes, etc.) Do you think that's ridiculous, or should I go for it?

PMS: If you don't know why, then your teachers aren't grading effectively! Hmph. I believe in you, though!

Kendra: Awesome. Good luck with the back ups! DropBox is another good option, if you want to be doubly sure of yourself.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Moya: If you can do 30 min wars go for it. I will join you when I can.

Oh dear, I am starting to feel sick and my head hurts. So writing form bed today it is. Must write.

I will be back in a bit. moving to my bed.

Edit

I am back

Timid Seeker

Hello! Been lurking for awhile...decided to pop in for a little bit!

Timid Seeker

angel_baby_4
Thee Enchantress
angel_baby_4

Thank you! I looked at them all and a few of them did work, but sadly no...sorry...
I like the other items that come with Butterfly Lament too so I want to it!!!
xD Well good luck with your dream avatar, at any rate. n.n

Thanks! I'm going to need it...it's a very expensive look...but I'm going to get it!!!

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Hi Thee

how are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items