Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Dangerous Enabler

VOC: lol

And wow, so I am now looking into buying the condo we're currently renting????

Adulting is hard. I may or may not have started drinking at lunch.

Devoted Wife

12,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ⓢ ⓐ ⓖ ⓔ Ⓢ ⓐ ⓨ ⓢ
╚══════════════╝

❂ ❂ ❂

{*peers cautiously around the thread* I...uh....I might post an entry to the February contest, I think? *fidgets* I've never tried to compete with my writing before....}

❂ ❂ ❂
"Words, in my not-so-humble opinion, are the most inexhaustible source of magic we have."

Art by Hitokiri Chibi

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Welcome Sage! I hope you do post! The more the merrier! And the judges of this contest are great, they will help you improve your writing. 3nodding

PK, adulting is hard. I don't like to do it. At all. Nope. But we have to. I think I have come to the conclusion there are no adults, only children with frowns, paperwork, and much stronger things in our bottles than milk.

Dangerous Enabler

Welcome, Sage! I hope you go for it.

Frosted: Yeah, that sounds about right. At least right now I don't have anything else to do until my roommate gets a job, and then I've got people (a buyer's agent and a mortgage dude) who's job it literally is to make this easier for me.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Yay for paying other people to solve our problems PK! Wait...that sounds like I've hired a hitperson...I haven't. Nope. Totes didn't do that.

Dangerous Enabler

Frosted: lol. And actually the best part about the buyer's agent is that it ends up being the seller who pays him. Woo!

Also everyone should drop everything and go see Jupiter Ascending. Its theatre run is the birth of a cult classic. It features a space princess and an angel werewolf space marine. It is a trope-laden trainwreck that got a huge budget, and it is the most fun I've had at a movie in ages.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Space princesses and werewolves? That sounds marvelous PK, I will have to go and check it out!

Dangerous Enabler

The princess is so royal bees won't sting her. I cannot fully explain the absurdity of this movie, but I can guarantee that if you go see it you will love it.

Beloved Phantom

I shall enter biggrin

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Welcome AwesumCake, I hope you do join!

I went to see it PK, and I did love it, very much! Thanks for the recommendation!

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
FRESH VICTIMS!!! I mean- NEW PEOPLE!!! twisted
I hope that the newbies aren't afraid to join!! We're really quite wonderful here, I promise.
As soon as you get past the creepy graveyard where we throw unappealing works of art.
Muahahahahahaha - that was a joke.

Anyway,

Sorry that my presence here has been so sporadic guys!!! I'd really meant to check in with you all more often since coming back but between computer problems and finally winding up on this piece of s**t I don't like to look at it until it's time for me to crack ya'lls knuckles give you polite constructive beat downs criticisms whee
or I have to work on Yes,Sir.

News here is that on top of the wedding and the fact that we're supposed to be moving later this year, I am now expecting another little rug-rat. My life just got hella complicated. lol

On the whole being an adult thing: I'm about to give up!!! I do like the theory that we're all just older and have stronger stuff in our bottles. haha that one made me giggle out loud. (Is that GOL in "txt tlk," or have the tweens not come up with one for that, yet)?

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Congrats on the new rug-rat VOC, may the pregnancy be smooth and the nights be peaceful. It sounds like your plate is very full!!

I'm not sure on the GOL thing VOC, but does anyone actually laugh out loud when they type lol anyway?

My friends and I have started a game to pass the time in which we click a random sentence generator and write a poem using that sentence. The results have been as ridiculous as they are amusing.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Congrats on the new baby <3

I am just glad that Karneval is over, not because I ended up with a bad cold even though I had a billion clothes on underneath my costume. I mean it was fun, but, my god, drunk people. I get it, you like to drink. I had lots of alcohol as well but guess what? I know what leave me the ******** alone means. Seriously, this one guy, he kept following me to every bar I went and then he kept going "just making sure you get home safe." I'll get home safe alright, didn't need a stranger for that when I was with a huge group myself. Honestly, by the third bar I was completely creeped out and my mood went down the hill, and for some reason my oldest sister kept going "oh that's so sweet of the guy." Like...no. No it is not sweet of this stranger to follow me so he can "make sure I get home" and only speak to me when I end up going to get some drinks, alone might I add. I told him no about fifty times, and I was very kind when I did so, too, which, quite honestly, I don't think I needed to be anymore. In the end, when he kept questioning me about where I lived and all that crap, I had him convinced that I was Hermione Granger and lived in London and that I just survived the war--I admit that was funny later because the bartender kept laughing his a** off because the guy kept going "yeah, i think i might know you from somewhere" and "that story sounds familiar, we might have had this conversation already." I literally only got away because the bartender told me "harry and ron" were calling for me and he kept the guy distracted so I grabbed my friends and we ended up leaving the place as quickly as possible. And everyone kept assuming I was a "kick-a** version of snow white" when I was Aramis?! That made me soooo sad, besides, why would snow white have a lightsaber? Not that Aramis had one, but that was my "compromise" with my sister since she told me I wasn't allowed to dress up as "anythign nerdy." I was going to be a kickass Jedi or Eärwen. Seriosuly, costume choice is hard because I went as Peter Pan last year and way too ******** many people had way too many childhood feelings about that movie/book and my ******** god I couldn't go anywhere without being pulled to the side and hugged and cried on and kissed and like people, personal space, please and thank you. Next year...

ANYWAY LONG POST OVER: Hi. I am back, totally sick and poor but hi. Hope you guys have been well!

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
I'm working on a few things and I might enter something again soon. Major thing I've been working on has been taking the advice given, from the last time I entered something, to heart and using it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff