Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Ahh, the joyous laughter escaping my lungs.

The time you posted this and the time you posted in Top Hats were only a minute apart.
Am I wrong to assume they are connected?
Nope

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

The time you posted this and the time you posted in Top Hats were only a minute apart.
Nope

I think I was too mean to the last one.
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

Nope

Congratulations.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

Nope

Congratulations.

emotion_0A0 Now I understand why you swear so much. PK tells me she does it while drunk to get through the bad ones. I really hope to god that the second half of the stories are worth while.

Dangerous Enabler

Rotsab M. Hyolf
Ah, okay. Eugh, jeeze, those are the worst. Miscommunication, man. You'd think someone else could have handled it though, given all you had on your plate as it was! Typical.

That sounds crazy with the missing pieces, I would go psycho (especially after the kerfuffle with contacting people). You're nicer than I am!

As for the Shakespeare; there is nothing wrong with that. Keeps people entertained!
Yeah - it was someone else's job to contact everyone, so I have no idea what happened.

We got it all sorted today, and it all looks awesome, and I got to see the illustrations for thee first time. I'm going to miss working with this art director.

Rotsab M. Hyolf
Oh, wow. That sounds really interesting! See, I always disliked school for how rigid the knowledge base was. It didn't really expand or give way to a lot of interesting things, I found.

Just recently I learned that ants will carry their injured/dead back to the nest, to either help or bury in a faux-cemetery. It makes me feel more warm towards them, because usually I'm busy being terrified of their creepy-evil antics. xD

Oh wow, ASL would be very cool! I think I saw you mention in another thread you know quite a few languages? I'm very jealous! I've tried, but I just don't have the brain for it. That's too bad about the translations; maybe the local library would have one by a more reputable translator?

Also; congrats on passing! -Pops open the champagne!-
I was lucky in that respect - I had some very good teachers.

That's really neat about ants!

I know a few, but mostly speak them badly. They're good for doing culture studies and finding root words and linguistic relations, mostly. I pick up at least the basics fairly well, probably because I was exposed to a lot of other languages as a kid.

That involves finding out when the library is actually open, though, and I'm far too lazy for that.

Thanks!

And thanks, Solar. I'm super-excited about passing.
razz Well anyhoo... I posted the recording.

Dangerous Enabler

Oh, awesome. I shall go forth and listen.

Dangerous Enabler

XD I burst out laughing and probably startled my roommate. Thank you.
Yours was short, wasn't it?

Dangerous Enabler

Yes, rather.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister

I hope it was a good round for you
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

It was okay. Little things could be done for improvement.
Hi everyone! This is the first writing contest I've entered on Gaia (for the month of March) and I thought it was about time I post my presence here, too.

Wing McCallister

Thank you for your detailed feedback! It's appreciated and I'll make sure to submit a more complete story the next time I choose that form. I really like the idea of "anything goes" and audio feedback for this contest.

I look forward to growing as a writer with you guys and being a part of this community. smile
Dreamy Abstraction
Hi everyone! This is the first writing contest I've entered on Gaia (for the month of March) and I thought it was about time I post my presence here, too.

Wing McCallister

Thank you for your detailed feedback! It's appreciated and I'll make sure to submit a more complete story the next time I choose that form. I really like the idea of "anything goes" and audio feedback for this contest.

I look forward to growing as a writer with you guys and being a part of this community. smile
razz Wootpanda

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

It was okay. Little things could be done for improvement.

I went out for a really nice lunch with my brother's in law. They flew up from Melbourne for the weekend to come see us as they were on their way to Cairns. As you have been to Australia before and have your artist living here, I think you would have a rough idea about where I am talking about. If not, they are travelling up the east coast, from bottom to top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff