11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Holy crap that took a long time for me to finish all of my critiques. I had15 entries (some of them were so terrible that my critique was longer than their entry) and one of the entries *coughs Rotsab coughs* was nearly 16 pages long.

I'm glad he submitted though. His awesome-sauce won him first prize.
Yet he never enters here. Such a shame, isn't it?

But I have dragged his a** out here at least three times.
Rotsab, what gives?

He entered PK's comp (and won), he entered TLM's comp (and will probably win since there are only 5 of us and he used the same entry that won in mine), so why not the AGWL?
He fears me?

He did call you some fearsome title once. I forget what it was though.

PK: 2nd is still winning something.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The AGWL is everywhere. lol

It would be hilarious if it actually went beyond gaia and went global. Well technically gaia IS global, but I mean something more of an establishment like nanowrimo is.

That would be too much work for you though.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Because Wing says he never saw these, I am reposting them. They were meant to be amusing little snippits based on the avatars you were all wearing at the time.

phantomkitsune

Alone in her court yard, lady Phantom rests beneath a marble tree embellished with gold and mythril. The afternoon sun filters through the golden leaves and casts dancing shadows over the copy of Pride and Prejudice that lays in her lap. The pages have yellowed from age and the corners are slightly crinkled, but she loved it nonetheless. Should anyone have the misfortune of disturbing her during her reading time, they would learn the true meaning of fear. Her silver gown hides a barbed tail, and her lacy glows conceal her claws. If only her countless suitors knew that it was blood had stained her pale lips red.

Wing McCallister

In the festering depths of New York City, a ferocious silhouette stands tall. As he steps under a flickering street lamp, his form instantly recognisable. His billowing red cape announces his intentions like Tobramycin, and his bladed gloves show that it's not going to be pleasant. His sense of justice is like the chemical-cherry syrup your mother forced down your neck as a child; it is vile and aggressive, but it gets the job done. No one is quite sure where his loyalties lie or what horrors lie beneath his plush mask. Whether he is a merciless vigilante, or an assassin for hire remains a mystery. All that is known is that if you cross him, you better start running; the Stuffed Avenger is back in town.

Writer Selbe

Many people wondered about that strange little girl that lived at 69 Coxon Pde. Something about her instilled an uncomfortable mix of disgust and arousal in the men she confronted. Her knee high stockings ended in ribbons and her mini-petticoat hitched her skirt teasingly high. Her eyes shone with a sense of naivete that lured in predators like an addict to a dealer. She knew where to seek the hungry ones. They were always lurking near her school, waiting to find a meal to feast upon. Each one would lick their lips at her sexualised words, unaware that her address was more than a pun. It was not until they followed her home and entered the room of rainbows and ponies, did they realise they were the prey. Sweet little Selbe always waited for them with a roll of duct tape and a bowie in her hands.
"What kind of game should we play?"
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

It would be hilarious if it actually went beyond gaia and went global. Well technically gaia IS global, but I mean something more of an establishment like nanowrimo is.

Ugh... remind me to go back to kicking NaNo's a** next November. lol

Every now and then, I float the idea of expanding it to dA and other sites, but then I just imagine the prices <-- PK will get it -- prizes getting a bit out of control.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

Every now and then, I float the idea of expanding it to dA and other sites, but then I just imagine the prices <-- PK will get it -- prizes getting a bit out of control.

Yeah web-hosting is way too damn expensive

Woo! Kick nano's a**!
To that, I say lolpanda. Seriously though PK, Pride and mother ********' Prejudice? razz
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

Yeah web-hosting is way too damn expensive

Woo! Kick nano's a**!
My love of NaNo is nonexistent as I'm sure I have mentioned countless times before.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
To that, I say lolpanda. Seriously though PK, Pride and mother ********' Prejudice? razz

She loves it; leave her alone. She will tear your eyes out.
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

lol Nah, we've done this before. I say I hate Austen. She tells me she hates oculars. I reply with some outrageous sentence using every variant I possibly can. She calls me a dumbass. I call her an ice queen cold b***h. We get a good laugh about it.

Dangerous Enabler

Yes, the prices would be totally unreasonable.

I hope people read my questions and back away. At least I got in on the first page.

You're a cheap c**k-gargling whore for anything to do with eyes.

Also, Fitzwilliam Darcy could kick your a** blindfolded.

heart

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

lol Nah, we've done this before. I say I hate Austen. She tells me she hates oculars. I reply with some outrageous sentence using every variant I possibly can. She calls me a dumbass. I call her an ice queen cold b***h. We get a good laugh about it.

yeah, the war does rage on. lol
PK's avatar at the time was sitting under a white tree in a courtyard so I just made the rest up from there.

I don't know what was with the outrageous medicine imagery I used with yours. Oh, that's right. I was still on my pain-killers and antibiotics after the tooth extraction and I was really disliking it.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune

I hope people read my questions and back away. At least I got in on the first page.

heart

PK! emotion_0A0 What disgusting language! You sure like Austin. but you certainly don't display the same propriety in your own words.
phantomkitsune

heart
Fitzwilliam Darcy can suck my balls. Let's see how that boat floats in 19th-century England. lol

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune

Did you ever see the television series Lost in Austen?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff