Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I just did a characterisation exercise to create quite a strange old man. From a photo of an old guy with a cat, I created George Wellington: a man who adopted a cat once his wife left him for another man. The cat then became like a foster child until it died from a heart attack caused by an onset of clam-chowder related obesity. Instead of burying his cat like a normal person, George decides to take Mr Bibbles (the obese dead cat) to a taxidermist. He admires the job that the taxidermist has done so much that he asks for an alteration to transform Bibbles into a ventriloquy puppet.

Invisible Conversationalist

Hey, hey, hey. So Solar gets a congratulations because her contest is closing but Selbe gets first post and she gets NOTHING!

Dangerous Enabler

Yeah, I feel better today. Also going to go see a potential new place.

Oh, and I have my licensing exams mostly scheduled! Doing the written exam next Thursday, have my username and password pending to do the online Jurisprudence exam, and I'm waitlisted for the practical at the end of this month, or definitely in the one next month.

I should be reviewing madly,

I'm not: I'm reading fanfiction.

*fails forever*

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm playing on my brand new smartphone. =]

Dangerous Enabler

Yay smartphone!

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
and yay to finishing my story for another contest!

[no wing, it will not be submitted here because there are no edits as of yet and it's nowhere near done enough. it's just done... "enough" for another contest, since the deadline is tonight. xD]

Dangerous Enabler

[also because other contests don't always have the same judging standards?]
Standards are awesome razz

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/074/f/9/citc3_by_wingmccallister-d4svaul.mp3 <--- new version to highlight the tab for my dad. Cats in the Cradle is his trademark song, so I finally made my own arrangement. Hard to believe that two months ago I only knew notes, could play just a C chord, and couldn't sing and play at the same time. lol LL FOR THE WIN!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Writer Selbe
Hey, hey, hey. So Solar gets a congratulations because her contest is closing but Selbe gets first post and she gets NOTHING!

Um, what? confused

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
phantomkitsune
[also because other contests don't always have the same judging standards?]

yeah, that too.

also, ******** apartment searching. ******** roommates. and ******** money.

Dangerous Enabler

The Love Mutt
yeah, that too.

also, ******** apartment searching. ******** roommates. and ******** money.
Ugh, yes. I saw an apartment today, though, and it was reasonably clean and I think I could deal with it and I can sort of afford it. Money succkkkks. I wanna move back to WI and live with people I adore.
You'd be much closer PK. razz

Dangerous Enabler

I knowwwww. And also I'd probably do at least one road trip up there because of fanstalking people in Northfield and inviting them out to coffee and also best friend who I might be living with also might have a boy up there and there's also another of my friends up there. So it'd be tempting to visit.

I wanna move back. Just need to sort out EMT licensing and a job and a place to live.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Screw WI, come to MA and be my roommate! haha.

[aka my roommate for next year went all crazy and bailed on me sad ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces