Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wing- you'd approve. I had a guy over my place today, and he noticed that one of my geckos was shedding. It had mostly finished, but it's face was completely covered in a "mask" of skin that it couldn't quite get off.... And he goes, "YOU HAVE A CUBONE."

Yes. This guy is amazing. =]
The Love Mutt
Wing- you'd approve. I had a guy over my place today, and he noticed that one of my geckos was shedding. It had mostly finished, but it's face was completely covered in a "mask" of skin that it couldn't quite get off.... And he goes, "YOU HAVE A CUBONE."

I'd be more impressed if he then asked about its mother's death. razz

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wing McCallister
The Love Mutt

I'd be more impressed if he then asked about its mother's death. razz

That didn't come up, but when I just told him the mask is STILL on [12 hours later] his response was: "Does that make your apartment Lavender Town?" I go "OMG YES." His response: "You won't think that when ghosts start showing up and you have no silph scope!!"

=]

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Love Mutt

I was thinking about you the other night when I was counting all of the geckos just outside of my apartment. You should come to Australia. There are literally geckos everywhere. There were two little babies in my kitchen the other day.
You know TLM, I was made a TCG gym leader today. razz

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Lol! I was looking up toys for my cat and found a terribly photoshopped picture of the god kills a kitten:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- Website picture
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- God kills a kitten meme.

Dangerous Enabler

I have done so much to aid animal population control.
PK, Canada's Bob Barker. DO DO DO DO DOOOOO!

Invisible Conversationalist

Thank goodness. I hope it doesn't get too far from now and the next time I log in.
It slowed down just for you.
Writer Selbe
Oh, yes.

First, I must start with an introduction. Studying all of the audio files, one will find that the entrant known as 'Writer Selbe' is consistently toward the end of the goddamned audio file.

So, my request. Put me first next time!

xp

Haha, I remember noting before that I tend to be toward the beginning of most recordings I participate in. Makes me think it's alpha-sorted, but it's quite obviously not.
And thanks for the recording, Wing! I actually worked for a little while on those line breaks, but I do see where I made mistakes. I understand it's a bit boring, too. I've been pretty boring lately. sweatdrop

I was skiing all weekend, but now I'm back. Hi, guys!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Aphrodite f l y t r a p
Writer Selbe
Oh, yes.

First, I must start with an introduction. Studying all of the audio files, one will find that the entrant known as 'Writer Selbe' is consistently toward the end of the goddamned audio file.

xp

Haha, I remember noting before that I tend to be toward the beginning of most recordings I participate in. Makes me think it's alpha-sorted, but it's quite obviously not.
And thanks for the recording, Wing! I actually worked for a little while on those line breaks, but I do see where I made mistakes. I understand it's a bit boring, too. I've been pretty boring lately. sweatdrop

Hi Aph. *pats your kitty*
Skiing is not boring though. smile WHOOSH!

It's not alphabetical. It is pretty random. razz
Skiing was fun ! I went to Jay Peak in Vermont because a friend got a good deal on a couple rooms at the resort. It is ******** huge. Also, there's a water park in the hotel.

Also, Wing, I want to know what you think of these line breaks in comparison -- this is what I would consider my 'natural' style with them.

These days remind me
of wet paw-prints
trotting across the dog park sidewalks
like excited road maps.

They circle a stretch of faded pavement,
leading me to an old oak resembling brothers
who were almost twins,
halved by lightning decades ago and growing apart ever since.

Their shared roots tangle
in complex knots
like unused leashes
stored in a forgotten closet.

Invisible Conversationalist

Aphrodite f l y t r a p
Writer Selbe
Oh, yes.

xp

Pshh, obviously not, 'cause if it were alpha-sorted, I'd definitely be first, like, every time. xp Oh, wait. You meant alphabet. Uh, duhr. Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff