O, take me in your arms love 0.14180929095355 14.2% [ 116 ]
For bitter is my deep woe 0.25794621026895 25.8% [ 211 ]
My love is lost, my friend is false 0.15647921760391 15.6% [ 128 ]
My love hath he stolen from me 0.21149144254279 21.1% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 818 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 358 359 360 > >> >>> »|

A spaceship repair bill.

Heroic Entrepreneur

Letters from the upper heirarchy of angels, asking about how his mission on Earth is doing... and also a bill from the electric company. Seems he forgot to pay on time, and they are threatening to shut it off.
I realize by the aura this parchment exudes that this is from a relative... a sibling... and it has the feel of another land...

this letter is from her sister, who still lives at home. beyond that I do not know.. I never troubled myself to learn the written words of humans.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hm, a package... it's not addressed to me, but I see no harm in looking at what's inside.

-Unwraps it carefully-

It's a fragile-looking glass box with seemingly no way to open it except by breaking it. Inside, there's a fluttering, flickering ball of white light that warms the glass wherever it floats nearest. Strange; who would have ordered a human soul?

I'll wrap this back up and give it to its owner. These things are perishable.

Chatty Explorer

-Hears doorbell- = w= ?
-Opens door-
-giant package casting a shadow over the tiny home-

; w; ... what the? ..... My goodness.. what in the world? -Climbs up package and reads the postage- .....Miss Brighteye, 3165 Fire Mountain... -huff and mumbles- for pete's sake! Does my home look like a raging inferno? Those mail-gnomes can't tell a volcano from a mushroom... T wT -peeks inside the package- .... ohhh... soft. Hn? It's a fireproof pillow. ; w; I should get this to the proper address right away, so that.... Miss Brighteye... can rest her head for a proper nights sleep. = w= *Grabs climbing gear*

Anxious Bunny

A few catalogs filled to the bring with adorable accessories.
And a box of macaroons. Oooh~~~

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Dissection tools...How disturbing...I'll just toss this away. Doesn't seem like this is for a high school or college student. I'll probably save a life this way."

Big Member

A couple of magazines (guns & ammo and anime usa) and a small box containing some special-order hair bleach.

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*flips through mail*
"Rebel's Wear Monthly...Tattoo's and you..Bills, Bills, bills..oh my...um...
Hey! I got your mail again! Ill shoot that Mailman later!"

Heroic Duck

Mascara... tons of it! I don't think she'll be running out for at least 3 years.

Wheezing Prophet

Several bottles of cheap tequila.

Blessed Fairy

A new monocle.
A few ordered leafy crowns, labeled: "Made from freshly grown leaves and magically preserved! Guaranteed to last!" along with a Centaurs United magazine.

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
A hit single CD... "Shake it Up" by the cars!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff