Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Uhh. I don't exactly like little magical girls, please uh, put some clothes on.

V D-Don't talk about it!

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I can't help but giggle a bit at the sight. If only I can be my actual self and show my affection...
/stares.
... uh, okay this is weird. When I said "make yourself at home" I didn't really mean get naked, Mister Diego. I meant like, you know.. grab some soda and chips and let's sit a while or something. Uh.. but I guess if it makes you comfortable, I should be a good host and accommodate your needs. -Nods and starts taking off his own shirt- naked chips and soda time could be fun too!

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A fitting tribute."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elfin Bro

Well, It's none of my business.. but I didn't think he'd be the type who goes streaking through the forest.
I would dress him up with my clothes.

PUMMMY's Partner In Crime

Sexy Squad

..Do you need new clothes? It seems like they're getting too big for you since.. you know being a corpse would mean you'll have to stick with XS clothes.. Or I can give you my belt.

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Building the Army 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
Can I help you?... I mean, do you need help? .....Wait where did your clothing go?

Dangerous Creature

"Are you not cold? May I offer you uh... a coat?" Rory rummages in her closet. "Is this your way of telling me you have no weapons concealed?"

Citizen

Hmph, these young ones certainly don't have an ounce of shame.

Get clothed and then we'll talk.

Lonely Girl

O//////////////////////////O

*quickly turns away, covering eyes, her face red.*

P-please put some clothes on!

I....

I didn't need to see that! D//X

Incredible Winner

"Mmm, well well, look at what we have here...Wait a minute. Who sent you? Where is the sniper?!" -Dakota looks frantically, hiding behind a counter-

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      Timmy isn't sure if this was his sister's doing or something else. He folds his arms over his chest and stares for a while with a grimace. "Towel?" he asks while raising his hand. It was the only thing he could think of saying.

Interesting Cutie-Pie

...I see you have lost your clothes. Would you like to borrow mine? I hope you like red.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff