Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

What, you don't kiss everyone in the school to show that you're at the top of the social ladder?

...Well, this is awkward...

v Grinning, the girl reached up to scratch behind Rudy's ears.
"Stop, that's so cute. You're totally lying."

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
^ Rudy smirked, going lax when she scratched his ear, but snapped back into focus when she spoke. He sucked his lips in and shrugged at her response, shaking his head slightly.

Rudy blushed and cleared his throat.
"It was a heat of the moment thing, you know? I was worried about you when those shitty goons tried to kidnap you and so when I got you back I was just really glad and..yeah."

Darling Werewolf

"What can I say? I have a thing for people who look like they'd happily rip out my throat with their teeth ~"
Knight was always a bit of a sucker for blue eyes...
Now he felt a bit embarrassed, though.

Dangerous Lover

TO MAKE IT AWKWARDS OF COURSE.

/bleep bleep bleep

> u> But he is a cutie patootie.

Toxic Fox

because she has pizza, duh.
"I thought he was trying to charm me by winking at me."

Alien Informer

I didn't see your fangs at first. But now that I have, I'm gonna go before you start offering to give me any "hickeys"...

Feline Bugler

It was a close call, really.
Somehow becoming a vampire, Lydia was feeling bloodthirsty in her new body. I knew I couldn't try and just bolt away from her outstretched fangs- so a distraction was in order. If i kissed her instead- it'd leave me a chance to escape during her confusion.

fig fugue's Fav

Sarcastic Garbage

"I just wanted to make sure that the so-called prince wasn't actually a frog that needed help getting back into frog form. It was a courtesy, really."

bstar955's Husband

Intellectual Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Well you see, after my last round about with the Prussian, I was a bit thirsty. You were holding those water pistol you see and I was in need of a sip. Well there must have been a miscommunication because it ended in a smooch. My apologies sir."

Alien Informer

"He just got bucked from his horse! I was relieved that he survived the fall, and I guess I went a smidge overboard..."

Cultist

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Just to tease you."
She smirks coyly. "Why? Want me to do it again?"

Ice-Cold Fairy

25,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Its not like I wanted to kiss you!!! I.... I just happened to trip over this dress and you were in the way!!! *she looks away* tch....

Toxic Fox

"she seems to need it, looking so frustrated and everything. plus, I was really just wanting to see how she'd react, being so tsundere and all."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff