Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

He is part of an orchestra that will be playing soon and he wants to be ready.

Shadowy Guildswoman

Her self care routine is very meticulous. She can't skip a single step, and it takes time, energy AND EFFORT for her to be as fashionable as she is. Don't get in her way, she's on a mission!

Normal Human

COMMUNICATING
With the moon exclaim

Friendly Guardian

Flies don't live very long, and he wants to enjoy as much of his life as he can before he expires.

Computerized Bro

The spirit doesn't really require sleep, but he's currently in the forest this late taking a walk and enjoying to greet some of his more nocturnal woodland friends.

Shadowy Guildswoman

He was recording his next album, but ended up playing some jazzy chords for an electroswing cover of a song. He liked the sound so much he decided to just do an entire album of nothing but his own spin on electroswing. That mean's he has to do an entire album, so nobody leaves the studio till they have ten tracks, minimum.

Fashionable Explorer

She is nocturnal and has plenty of work to do before sunrise.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
( She got an text saying the person she planned on going to the botanical gardens with had to cancel last minute, so now she's trying to either get one of her other friends to go or resell the ticket since it's past the return window for them. )

Collecting Master

He was busy cleaning up Howard's many messes around the shop.

((Btw, thanks for the bunny you gifted me. Not exactly a robot, but if Alvin's any indication, I can never have too many rabbits))

Normal Human

Computerized Bro

Rutherford is holding a stakeout at the back alley of his favorite diner. He's trying to catch a nice feast before trash day the following morning.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
His concert ended at midnight. There's still an after party to go to.
Too much moonlight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces