Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
She got a strong craving for Bahn chuoi after working all day, but the restaurant she usually gets it from is closed. She has to make something like it to satisfy the craving before she can sleep.

Collecting Master

He's at a new year's festival. Who spends new year's going to bed before midnight?
Sugar high. Just couldn't resist that midnight snack.

Feline Bugler

Rio is at the brink of making an intellectual breakthrough after working tirelessly and researching books cover to cover. They don't want to risk going to bed and losing the momentum.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
His fire is burning too hot and bright and he needs to get it under control before if destroys his food and clothing. He doesn't have a lot of clothes, so he wants what he does have to not be ashes when he wakes up.

Fashionable Explorer

People show up 24 hours a day.

Elfin Guildsman

Binge watching her shows
They haven't run out of ammunition yet wink

Feline Bugler

Crackies has a secret double-life and does sword dueling at night, hidden in shadows to get the upper hand.

Collecting Master

Inspiration for a new song just hit and he is not about to go to bed just to forget it in the morning.

Sparkly Star

their strange dream from last night is keeping them awake trying to think about what it meant.

Elfin Guildsman

Watching her Favorite Streamer

Timid Snowfriend

He’s fighting the plague.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
( She's waiting for the bus back to the dorms after a late night study session )

Fashionable Explorer

He is looking for his pet who went hovering off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff