Welcome to Gaia! ::

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"How could I have lost to you?" Then, she falls back on the pillows and a flurry of feathers consumes her.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Oh no, what ever shall I do? I hope you do not plan on doing anything...untoward to me~"

Vermillion Shapeshifter

"but you're not even wearing a bra!" *dies* . . . ba dum tss.

(4/10)

Allied Lionheart

"Well. That's certainly a lot of blood. I do hope you're not the kind to lick your blade--that won't end well for you at all."

Unless, of course, she would like to become a mindless monster through a horribly painful transformation. But Yeulveren prefers to think the best of people, and not their psychopathic mindsets. Usually.
"Not bad, Yeulveren. Not bad at all."

V - Fravardin stares at you for a moment before shaking his head. He grabs a hold of your hand and hoists you up.

"...You should live out your days as best you can before your time comes and your regeneration fades." He spoke. "You're on a timer shorter than normal humans...aren't you? My advice? Make memories with anyone you meet. Leave your mark on someone's heart, so that you'll always be here in this world. Even if you're gone."

V - "Only the ones I wish I could befriend, but can never reach." He smirks as he watched her pull out the pistol. "You did, but I don't care. Unlike some people, I'm not allowed to die."

In an instant, the cross located on his pant burst, emitting a bright flash of light similar to a flash-bang. When it disappeared, so did Fravardin.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Nnnn... A sniper that can't shoot isn't worth much. And with these injuries, I can barely run, least hoist a gun. So... if you're going to finish me off you better do it fast, before I finish regenerating first."

^ "Oh, is it normal for you to patronize the enemy like this?" She looks up at the man in mild surprise as he hoists her up, but quickly pulls back and proceeds to support herself against the wall.

"...I know I'm running on borrowed time. And my regeneration is the only thing keeping me from collapsing for good. But do you not think that would be especially cruel - to get one's hopes up only to crush them so early? Besides," in one swift motion, despite her injured appearance, she proceeds to draw out her secondary handgun before aiming it directly at the man's forehead, "I did warn you to finish me off quickly."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-is now a corpse full of bullet holes-

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I finally understand why you keep that slime with you at all times...

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
"I'm going to get a good whipping, aren't I?"

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Tsk, I'm not gonna give you a true but lame excuse. Until next time. *melts into the shadows*

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
you're not taking my kingdom. stare especially over a simple game of connect four.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
Host of Heaven, you have failed me!
~~~

Healing Pyromaniac

Your radiance... it was too bright for me after all! gonk

Dead Hellraiser

"Agh, please! Put the flames out!"

Incredible Winner

"Ah! You got me good. I think I might need stitches. Hah...usually a loss like this would make me upset, but not this time. It was a good round. But I'm sure we'll have another one, and I'll be ready for ya!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff