Welcome to Gaia! ::

The battle:

The losing quote:"Enough! I'm done! I give up! You win! No more! Please -"

Revered Inquisitor

It lets out a raspy laugh... and the crown clatters to the floor. He sinks to his knees, mortally wounded, and he asks two things of the man:
First, to dispose of that thing somehow.
The second, as a dead man's wish: to at least return his body to those he called friends.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"A..ahh... good... hunter.."The Doll collapses before the stranger, her pale blue eyes now closed, her form now still. If only she had waited a little longer..
"A-ah... " The wolf collapsed onto the ground, one hand reaching out in front of him as his golden eyes turned duller as seconds passed, tears falling as he thought that in regret, he couldn't see that person one last time. "I'm sorry... Al..."

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Slain by a wolf... how poetic. Hope Zoran would appreciate the irony...

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"I shouldn't haven't underestimated you. For a vampire, you sure packed quite a punch, and you were no pushover either.."

Cunning Cultist

Good job, hunter, but remember - that is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.

Abe-san's Kouhai

Indulgent Member

So... much... sticky... blood.
"It's just... Because... Of those muscles!"

Unearthly Disaster

I swear, if you use my bones as chew toys... I'll... haunt you... FOREVERRrrrrr...

Devoted Abomination

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
Delivered to soil before I could even begin. All around, what empty sacrifices. Forgive me, Bel…

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Finally... I took a stand. My first and last. Guess I was still a Vaida after all...

Normal Human

Mother... Sister... I'll be joining you soon...

Biggest Member

Thankfully I won't die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas