Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The strange uncle obsessed with wilderness survival. He has built a fallout shelter in his backyard.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
brother haha

Elfin Bro

The eldest sibling of three.
She sort of hangs around the house and still lives and mooches of her parents pretty often.
In her defense, she always uses the sad 'I just want to be around my family- Is that a problem..?'
and so her parents let her continue to hang out and mooch some more.

meeiji's Oppa

Adventurous cousin who is always away on a business trip either in the Amazon or the tropics. I'm just guessing he owes a lot of people money and is just hiding away.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rich uncle. Kind of too busy with work stuff to hang out a whole lot, though. UnU

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The very distant cousin that shows up to one of the family gatherings every few years. They're always a bit different from how everyone remembers them.

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
The older sibling who, when told to get a job, decides to master some weird skill (juggling while on a unicycle, anyone?) and perform at the local ren faire.

Tipsy Browser

7,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The eldest sibling that is so used to praise that she thinks that she can do no wrong. This egomania ends up with her dabbling in some shadow magic she would have done well to steer away from and now her siblings have to go on a quest to save her.

Skilled Friend

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Cousin that is way cooler than any of their other relatives

Hungry MolaMola

The brother in the middle who has an older sibling who is accomplished with heavy handiwork and a younger sister who is very precocious. He doesn't get along well with any of them.

Supportive Kid

aunt,who drinks tea with you and has a british accent

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

the shy cousin who always goes off by herself during family gatherings but is actually super enthusiastic about her interests (dinosaurs) when you get to know her 3nodding

Elfin Bro

An only child.
His parents were so reluctant to let him leave to attend a magic boarding school, but since they love him they were willing to give him the opportunity.

Super Pal

The kid that everyone likes yet no one is actually sure of how they're related to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff