Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
^ Now I kind of want to make some crockpot bread too. I haven't done that in a year probably. I wonder if I still have instant yeast somewhere...

Came across an animated video for crazy train on Ozzy's official youtube channel from 3 years ago. What was the point of having an animated video if you're just going to animate the band playing and a couple simple transitions? Someone presumably paid thousands of dollars for a few repeating frames of Ozzy and the band that look like they were drawn by a fifth grader in the margins of their math notebook. The song still slaps and the bass and guitar riffs are legendary, but that video was pointless.

If you're going to pay for animation, have it do something that you couldn't in real life. Have some wild stuff happening on a crazy-looking train or something. The name is right there!

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
It finally happened - someone copied my merch on Etsy, but they did such a poor job of it, I'm not even mad. rofl

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

SynthV is surprisingly fun to play around with. I'll likely never actually use it in a final production (some people get surprisingly great results with Eleanor, but for my applications she tends to be more robotic than I'd like despite my best efforts), but as a songwriting tool it can be pretty great.

That said, how the ******** did they not have something as simple as a sideways scrollbar? This feels like a tremendous oversight!
And I thought REAPER's piano roll editor was shitty.
That giant seamline along the mouth looks a bit macabre.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetest Star

26,875 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I've been listening to vocaloid again recently because I'm sick and tired of whatever spotify keeps throwing at me ;; it keeps giving me the same ol stuff in my daily mixes??? I think I'm stuck in an endless loop haha

my vocaloid playlist is only on youtube lolol
it's kinda annoying how spotify doesn't have everything stare like, how do you not have Love is War?!?!??!?!?

ANYWAY

... I forgot how sad Servant of Evil is oh lordddd middle school memoriesss crying Len, why do you always suffer so much?!

Dedicated OTP

Oh, that's why ordering from my proxy has been expensive lately, it's $5 for each item bought now.
I mean, I get that they have to make money, but I'm buying a $3 worth of wafer cards and bookmarks
in separate orders. I'm probably going to stop buying small items then unless I really want them.
The folks on Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone are going to do a book club discussion on Dracula. I’m wondering if I should read it along with them.

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I want to like the group cover of Blender tho idk, the Vocaloid only ver sounds way better.

Don’t know anything about music tho does kinda seem like having so many vocals hides the instrumentals? Maybe it’ll sound better when/if they release solo or duet vers? could also just be the Vocaloid boomer in me too lmao

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Is this customer support rep directly contradicting himself because A. He didn't bother to read the entirety of my email, B. He doesn't speak English natively and something's getting lost in translation, or C. He's actually just a piece of ******** software?

Sweetest Star

26,875 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
laptop gave me a scare just now emotion_sweatdrop

reminder to self: back up your project files!!!!!!

Friend

It's so hot... when it rains it's only for a few minutes then it's unbearably hot again...
I see gold shop prices have been adjusted.

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

My roommate is out for this weekend too.

I swear if I don't record any death metal vocals today or tomorrow this will have been a tremendously wasted opportunity. lol

Nice Gaian

17,550 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Should I go shopping..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers