Killed time 0.4033290653009 40.3% [ 630 ]
Killed a bug 0.053777208706786 5.4% [ 84 ]
Killed a man 0.097951344430218 9.8% [ 153 ]
Killed a nation 0.055697823303457 5.6% [ 87 ]
Killed the world 0.080025608194622 8.0% [ 125 ]
Killed this poll for not giving me my gold 0.30921895006402 30.9% [ 483 ]
Total Votes:[ 1562 ]

Umpenscrump
Walmart still has street corn Pringles? I have to investigate this.

I investigated this and got some Pringles.

I also got a card game that was missing the instructions so I drove back, returned it, went to grab another one, and found the instructions so I went back up to customer service to buy it back. sweatdrop

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Today I went to an escape room for my brother's birthday, then we went to check out how the soda shop changed after it got bought out. It wasn't bad, but very busy and not organized in the way it previously was. That might change with time.

Sweetest Star

26,875 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Today I decided to take the bus that has a longer route than my usual one, because I was still early and had plenty of time before class. The weather was hella hot and humid too so I thought I'd enjoy the air conditioning on the bus... lol

only for the bus to get stuck behind a gantry for 10 minutes emotion_facepalm We still had several stops to go before mine, so by the time I finally reached my stop, I ended up being late for class!!! Lesson learnt.
too early >>> too late.
Today I took the day off to take care of an overdue doctor appointment, which wasn't fun. Then I went to the closest library to look for eclipse glasses. They didn't have any. Stopped by a thrift store, got a couple things, and asked if anyone knew were to get the glasses. They didn't. I got hungry so I got bacon and eggs, ice cream, and Boba tea. Went to the Michaels and TJ Maxx in the area and was surprised by how small the Michaels is compared to ours, got bummed I couldn't find any glasses, and decided to take the longer way home.
Then I thought I'd try another library along the way.

User Image

Taken at its peak. We weren't in the path of totality.

A Gaian

Today I officially got back to studying. Its definitely out of my comfort zone but I'm happy to be working on it. I also got a quick glimpse of the eclipse. It was hella cloudy so it was difficult to see anything.
Submitted my tax return, finally. orz
Also, had to make a couple phone calls to sort something out for it but it didn't take long.
I took a nap on an ice pack and my back feels good enough to bend a little.

Unearthly Disaster

Today I went for a run, cleaned the kitchen, drew a bit, ate while watching anime and finished Dark Souls for the second time in my life
Walked around the park, read a chapter of that book, ate a sammich, and removed a tree frog from my automobile.
Today I went to work at the middle school, got a headache, had a conversation with the other staff about big dogs, and took care of a neighbor's dog when I got home. His name is Winston and he's so tiny and skinny he has to wear a sweater.

A Gaian

Today I already drove around so many places this morning, now I'm currently studying for my license exam.
Today I went to a park I've been wanting to see and it was sooo nice! They had an event going on too, with vendors and stuff. Mostly informational nature themes like birds, wildflowers, and bees and such.
Then I went to the library to see a lion dance. It was neat!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Today I weeded my flower box. The soil was still wet underneath the surface, so I shouldn't have to do as much prep when I finally get around to planting vegetables.

A Gaian

Today I decided to stay home and recharge to prepare for the new week.

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Today I went and got Mexican food with my roommate, then attended a colleague's rehearsal for her candidacy exam.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff