Welcome to Gaia! ::

Computerized Bro

i'd try to confront the kidnappers, and see if they'd rather just have me pay the ransom forward. It'd save them time now that they wouldn't have to actually kidnap Kef and send out any messages.

-Or I might just keep my cash and watch to see which one (Ninja or Kefka- or Howard) would escape on their own first. My bet's on the ninja!

Indulgent Man-Lover

He's a delinquent... :U

Ehh, not my problem.

Dead Hellraiser

Rhea shrugs and turns her back. There was nothing she could do to help him. He'd just have to hope the authorities were called on the kidnappers.
I'll call the cops in right now mam.
Uh, just let me get this text outta the way first. /types furiously

Beloved Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuuki says, "It was nice knowing you"

Computerized Bro

The delinquent is quick to notify cops and is relieved that the kitten at Yuuki's feet wasn't also being dragged off by the kidnappers.

Toxic Fox

my response would be the same old modus operandi as always: if you need any assistance, you have but to ask...and be willing to pay.

but Payo's a tough kid. he'll find a way out regardless.

...normally I'd be a bit more beguiling and involved, but I'm rather busy planning for my formal wedding and all.

Dapper Shapeshifter

He's being kidnapped by...his...wife? 0-0; Uh. Is that legal? What do I do??? gonk

Computerized Bro

The delinquent continues on about his day because it'd be impossible for him to witness any space- kidnappings.
Hopefully Lea can fight her way out of this one!

Centipede Prince

â™› â™› â™›
      → "No.
      As the shounen anime rival I can't let this happen. Who will I be rivals with.
      And he needs to clean his room anyway."
      /picks payo up and carts him away in a wheelbarrow

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
-Plucks reverti and flies away before the attempted kidnappers even know what happened- huehuehue, ******** idiots.

v My hero! emotion_kirakira

Married Pumpkin

Slip a tracking chip in his pockets and amass the entirety of his army -- mostly some wgers and a bear -- to storm the place and retrieve Saffron.

Computerized Bro

I'd roll the barrels toward the truck.
They might not stop the kidnapping- but it'd definitely attract some attention to the scene of 'crime'.

Aged Noob

"I'll transform into a large, black beast that possesses my horns, claws, and tail so I can easily maul the kidnapper. After that fun exercise, I will turn around to see-the delinquent is gone?! Where did he go?!"

Regulus frowns in her beast form, disappointed that she couldn't claim another victim (or plaything to take back home).

Toxic Fox

telepathically offer assistance...for a price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff