Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I think it'd be remiss of me to not join team gachimuchi. Not Terry Bogard is likely gonna be booked alongside Hirata Kazuki but honestly who knows what the end result is gonna be. Hopefully he doesn't end up in bullet club or something.
Kafka

Even if Dakota Daring seems like a luchador wrestling and might know how to fight. The energy outside behind Kafka and purple haze might be able to do more harm. Who knows what is hidden inside Kafka's umbrella handle.

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

Vergeten Sove's Buttercup

Professional Lunatic

"Between the fairy and the gal in chains, I'm joining the fairy. She seems like the more just party here."
aura, even if she might lose. Even if she might use her wings and fly away.
That side looks like it might have a better outcome in the end.

Elfin Bro

If I'm thinking of what I've learned about poisoned daggers- I know that it's probably for something devious. I can't say I think Pink is up to something good.
I'll back The Lawman for this one.

v saff! it's nice to see you around dude mrgreen

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
^ Right back atcha! Hope you've been well!

"Aw man, does that actor have a creepy stalker problem? I gotta help him out if that's the case." @m@

Friendly Werewolf

I mean I would normally support a werewolf but also Payonai is a pretty nice dude. He let me dig through his fridge for food and we had a movie night sleep over.

But Payonai is also just an actor vs a werewolf. I think I'll give Payonai the help he needs.
Wolf or Snake?

Saffrons_Curse for he is a wolf man. Something about snakes can be freaky. Especially a blue kind, who might have some bad venom that comes with a bite. Reptiles can be tricky.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Ones Pink. For the good of the universe, I must always side against the serpent.

Friendly Werewolf

Neither of them cause they wouldn't let me due to my serpentine body.
They seem to be judgmental due to misinformation about serpents. Instead I will blindly wait for the next person to come in hopes of helping them and trying to dispel this hanging fog of judgement that the people have against my kin.

Friendly Friend

Ichigo Arerugi

Collecting Master

Kain-9. Any side that goes up against demons must be the good side, right?

Biggest Member

DreamerTenshi. I don't like stereotyping.

Friendly Regular

Abe-san. I cannot resist the call of the abs. Together, we will free the world from the shackles of time!!

... or at least defeat one guy who likes to be punctual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff