• Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mistress Luna this time.

Spicy Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
hard pick, but luna. nice choice in weaponry too :^)

Benevolent Giver

Vampiric_will!

Backwoods Pal

I will side with Ones Pink, that glowing tiara looks like it has some strong magic powers

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

I feel I'll take my chances and go with Ms. Pink.

v
"A mass full of tentacles with a face that a mother would love." If it had a face, it might be buried among the writhing appendages. He would dodge one that try to capture him before cutting off the limb off. The creature shriek only for another tentacle would regenerate to replace the missing appendage, much to the hunter's chagrin. Tch. So stubborn.

There is a glint in the man's eyes upon being handed the means of dealing with the nuisance as he held the paper cards between his fingers. "Thank you, dearest. I promise this won't take long." Within a couple minutes, their room is briefly bathed in purifying light, then diminishes. With that interruption taken care of, Rainer calmly returns to their bedroom having left his discarded stained night robe on the floor. He'll worry about it later as the man crawls into bed with his lover, taking him in his arms once again.

"Hey Rainer! What kinda enemy are we up against this time?"

^ "Or a lover." While the hunter's tentacles don't make a habit of occupying his face, it's something someone who often found himself caught in their grasp can't help but slyly comment upon while bearing a matching smile. Rifling through a sleeve, the diviner calmly produces an ofuda or two. Which he helpfully presents to his partner, along with a bright smile and wag of his tail. "Purify an' seal, an' destroy from there." And, satisfied with his solution, Sonbei's smile becomes a bit sweet again. "Then, back ta bed." Both arenas are ones in which the diviner appreciates their partnership, for certain.

Vergeten Sove's Buttercup

Professional Lunatic

This is Chatterbox Radio's HOUR OF POWER
Shredding the airwaves for one complete, non-stop, adrenaline fueled hour!
And this is your host Dirty Doug!

"Hey hey motor heads! It's me Doug and I'm in a pickle here. Seems like I'm stuck in the middle of a lover's quarrel. I don't usually want to get stuck in between messes like these but my hand is kinda forced here.

Well Kotokui, I hope I know what you're doing man. Let's kick some a**."

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

Kotokui Sonbei

Friendly Friend

DreamerTenshi
With the possibility of throwing that hat.

Abe-san's Kouhai

Indulgent Member

DreamerTenshi. Muscles and "angel" in the name really clinched it, but I think anyone would want help against the power of n00b.

Incredible Winner

"Ones Pink. Sure they have the duel-wield flame swords, but mostly I just wanna fight Herrington. He's got the size and strength while I have agility and plenty of power in my own right"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff