Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

((I really love your current avi to bits, Yuri, so simple but so cute! Plus, green is a colour that people don't tend to use often in avatars, and seeing it used well is really good! I like how you matched the laurels and the wings, making the avi look like a fairy queen! Good job!))

The Parasitically Placid Bloomer

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
oh hun , I love this avi , he is so Noble and there is a look of peace , lovely and stuning

Guardian

W.O.W.

That avatar looks beyond gorgeous. She looks so elegant, and I love how you chose that background item with it, ohmgee! emotion_kirakira

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
What expert colour coordination, its one thing to match it to insurmountable levels, but to make a coherent and pretty avatar is just grand
Well done !

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Cappuccino!

I really like your new design for Fenmore. Red and black always bring out the best in each other imo, and Fenmore looks quite deadly in that new outfit. I wouldn't want to mess with him, hehe!

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Woo! This is a really neat outfit! heart I love the colors and I feel a certain theme around this! heart I love the use of those wings and the shovel on your back! heart Such a wonderful job and you look cute as well! heart

Eternal Seeker

9,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
I really like whatever item she has for the leg mod, and all the skulls. And the ombre hair is hard to look away from...

Benevolent Bard

10,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
A very cute and bashful avi! Plenty of personality, and the purple hair was a great choice.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Your avi is just so adorable, much like you sound.

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
There is nothing broken here razz I love this avi she looks so kick a**, colors used here are wonderful ^.^

Dapper Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

very elegant avvie! Love the dress and the
beautiful setting as well c:
very romantic

Your avatar is cute. <3 As usual.

I love your profile, though. It is so simple and perfect for something similar to what I want. heart

Humorist

Although I'm not a fan of old school avatars, I'm actually appreciate it that you made it look very well. (I still remember when that grass skirt used to be very expensive.)

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
As soon as I saw your avi, I automatically thought Orcs from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit because you kind of look like one! heart That's a great use of that skin and the outfit is really awesome! heart I love the dark colors with the bits of bright color! heart Great job! heart

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I REALLY do think that you look like the goddess of the underworld. You are the embodiment of Persephone in her winter phase...a glimmer of hope in those eyes, but she is residing in a very dark place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff