Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

She's very elegantly dressed and the composition of the avatar is lovely and quite evocative. It's rather romantic/fairytale-esque.

v - Thank you. > ///> heart

Monstrous Merman

You always have such nice avatars. I like this one a lot, it's really spunky and neat. I like the background addition for color, the hairstyle, the legs, everything just looks really cool. Not to mention, that name is legit. And so green!

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Woo! I'm SO digging your Gothic look! heart I really love how well you've used all the black with just a pinch of white! heart I can honestly say that this is one of the best Gothic outfits I've seen! heart Amazing job! heart
Mya, I don't know if you are the right person I am thinking of, but if you frequented blueshadowbird's quest thread than this pertains to you: You're very sweet and I enjoyed the few times we chatted. I hope you are doing well. =)

If it doesn't pertain to you, you are rocking that hair. I normally dislike multi-colored hair, but you're doing a great job with it!

Floofy Akachan

You look simply adorable; those vibrant pastels are great together and you rock those teeth!

v that we shall~ thank you c:

Ghostly Bum

You're so ca-uuuute! emotion_kirakira I want you to be my pet. And your pet to be my pet. Lets just all run around in a meadow or something, it will be magical.

Astounding Lunatic

16,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
I love how green and leafy and natural your avatar looks c:

Fashionable Protagonist

27,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Very nice avatar! I'm a sucker for any color scheme with black, buuut you've done a great job and everything looks wonderful together.
        Lovin' your avi's expression. It's perfect. 3nodding Definitely makes him look like one ill-tempered demon I don't want to mess with!

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
You've captured tough, street brawler girl very well!

Shoujo Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I love you're avi, especially the gradient hair! Also I checked out your tumblr... nice name emotion_dowant

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
AW SO CUTE!!! ^^ she looks like an adorable magical girl!!

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
nice story nice avi .. and a nice persone... i still wonder why your avis arent in a anime .. they ..all of them deserve one...nods..
i bet this story would be awesome to see

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Something tells me that I would fail your swimming class because I would faint every time I see that muscular bod.

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The unsuspected mankini beneath a father's work suit hehe

Peculiar Cultist

19,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
That gradient is gorgeous and it contrasts very nicely with your skintone. She's cute as hell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff