Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

((I like this magical, fantasy-styled avatar you have made! Though the subject of the avatar is almost entirely monochrome, her surroundings and her body language make her seem like a very colourful character! Good job!))

The Dark and Shadow in Holy Clothing

Note:
Even though this current Stella is a mini AU version, all interactions remain the same as her normal self.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Peculiar Cultist

19,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
You're adorable today Ms. Factor. I love how all of your avatars are very clearly characters and well put together ones at that. It's neat to see were your stories go, even just second hand from seeing you around and reading your sig.

Kawaii Sweetheart

That's a very nicely done horrific avatar. The slash and blood on the face really make it swell. It's pretty interesting. I like the overall shape of the avi. Great choice of horns.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
qoq i absolutly love love love this is sweet and charming but no suffocating it the sugar enough to make sweeter every day ...am this is am ........ damn . just i will just do that
Glomps........love........

Heroic Exhibitionist

That scarf fits you well.

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Ah theres always nothing ever wrong with the naked avatars
/ thumbs up

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cap i love your Sempai .. you know what i mean
well you even as a young version of your self are imposing and .. well attractive if i can say that too

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
Very bad a** sir knight , really this reminds me of a fighting game , a good use of items .

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
This is a very pretty outfit you've got on, Molly! heart I love how it looks against the background! heart That hair style is really cute as well and looks amazing with the outfit! heart Awesome job! heart

Precious Admirer

Omo! Quite bold and very sexy! I dig everything about it, the theme and the leg mod and ooooh yes that hairrr. Just gorgeous~

Fashionable Protagonist

27,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

You're so cute, but you still look like you could kick some a**. I love it! 4laugh
        Lovin' the layering and colors as well!

Heart Seeker

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love your punk vibe! All those hues of purple with a bit of white to break it up. The best part is your avatar's personality stands out, not her items!

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
nice stile you remind a mix betwen shaman king and jojo bizarre adventure is simple cool charming and awesome .. the perfect mix for a good anime hero/ antihero
Well now — check you out.

I'm totally playing as you in this fighting game. I'm not good at fighting games per sé, but I feel that I could whoop anyone's rear if I were you. You're just that strong and intimidating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff