Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
frosty wow I have seen you before and I will say it again I love this avi she is so well made and so well themed . you Ma'am are awesome sauce .

Clockwork Fox

your avatar is really elegantly put together and has a regal, mysterious feel to her
very pretty!

almostkawaii's Partner

Hesitant Traveler

14,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
You've done a great job with creating a dynamic avatar for the few number of items equipped, great job with that. smile Also, good color combo~

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You look adorable. The wings are the best part.

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

There's something refreshing about seeing classique Diego on the WG

Spicy Duck

✘ Youuu, are a fantastic cosplayer!
Your avatars are without a doubt amusing and very well done, it's always fun to read the responses or interact with them

Swoosh tbe
Guess I got you, Cap'n.
There isn't much more to add to whatever I've already said before but this OC of yours is indeed refreshing, since I'm used to seeing your macho guys about the place
I'm fond of how you managed to make a shy little rascal out of this one with that sly wink and adorable puppy
Good job, as always

â–¼ Thank you, both of you ; u;
[ This avatar is really quite amazing, Deviie. The arms, expression, and that exposed forehead all work so well together in this dark and rough outfit you have on. There's a nice sensual feeling to your outfit too, that doesn't try to be aggressive in showing itself, but it is there. I like it. ]

V - [ Swooshed you, Lady Mina. I apologize. ]

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
^^Dev I have seen you many times and each time I am impressed with what see . your avi's are always so well made and so well themed this demon is so pretty and she looks like she is ready to hatch a plan well done babe .

swooshed

Fra , your avi is simple and powerful , the crisp lines and dark colors make for a imposing avi well done love
You're a delight to see and I've always wanted to comment on you- I just wish I had more time to do it.

You're just generally a lovely person.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
D'Aww! You are the most adorable dark elf I have ever seen.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Dayuuum those pinstripe pants look good. I love that slim muscle look you seem to enjoy sporting yum_puddi

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
Gosh, I forget his name, but I love the cosplay! Pretty close for what Gaia offers.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Hai! I've never been able to use the mermaid/aquatic themed items properly, but I'm so jealous you've managed to both do so and make it look almost natural! Nice job!

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
AW! Your kitty outfit is SO cute! heart I love your choice of items and I love how well the outfit flows together! heart It's really cute! heart Great job! heart
Mya this is stunning. I love the black and red and the roses. You look unbelievably sexy! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff