Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferch you are one sexy king! =) I love this avvie. The background really adds to it.

Kawaii Sweetheart

I like the real-world look of your avatar. I'm a big fan of this background.

Your avatar looks cute and feminine, yet tough at the same time. The bright colors of your outfit stand out against the more dull tones in the background.

Fashionable Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
I like the color scheme you have. The colors are very contrasting, but you put it together in a way that works perfectly to convoy that feeling of cuteness. I very much enjoy your avatar.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The pure white color scheme is pleasantly broken with the blood splatter both on the weapon and on your person. The use of items and the interesting choice of eyes are all so appealing to me too. Fantastic work putting the background to tie it all together as well. Great job.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your avi looks so cute with the snacking pose on.

Floofy Akachan

I'm really liking how slim Diego looks today.
      That mole is positioned perfectly by the mustache too emotion_kirakira

I'm always surprised by how well brown and pink go together. You've managed a very soft looking avatar that matches the title you've got going on very well.

It's an adorable avatar, Akako. 3nodding

v It was a perfect fit, description wise, and the Nuzleaf it was based on actually does have a leaf on its head. XD There's also a pointed nose, but none of the options available on Gaia work with the muttonchop hairdo I've got going on, so I left it out, hehe.

Never thought I'd use that Sacred Leaf item for anything, but.. well, I guess I got proven wrong, hehe.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Man... If Maze was a pokemon, I'd throw balls at him.

Obviously this is a fun play on the Maze character, who you know I enjoy aesthetically and for the little I know of him, enjoy otherwise as well.

The leaf on the head man... lol

Magic Hero

Your avatar reminds me of my OC with the same nose and skin color and she'd totally wear parts of that outfit because she's a mechanic redface <3

Dapper Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really nice avvie, I like the outfit and damn
that eagle is awesome, hadn't seen that before o:
(well, 4 years hiatus so i might have missed some stuff)
very great vvie : D

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh wow! Your avi is one of a kind, I must say!
You look very contemplative and serious =) Full of character and very sexy!
I did not know that background existed and you have now forever skewed my thoughts about it. Because you used it so perfectly. heart

almostkawaii's Partner

Hesitant Traveler

14,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
You've got a great combo of similarly colored items and the who ensemble just says "cute!". Your avatar looks so happy 9v9

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
you look so charming
i bet that you are the dream of many girls you look cute and still a sightly hansome
a great mix nice job making all flowing together

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces