Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Winner

>>Well umm, I guess you don't change a lot quite often, and I don't think it's a bad thing.
I never got bored of your "blue fox" look, you're charming, in fact. 4laugh

Tenacious Conversationalist

I just want to say I can never make that hairstyle work because I find the heart ahoge to be difficult, but you've done it seamlessly, and you look adorable. I also like the ellipsis item. It gives your avatar a comic book/manga feel.
I adore your avatar and your interest in art.

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
13 I like this modern avi , she is so pretty and well made , I hope to see more of you in the future,.

Profitable Gawker

mina, your avi is really spectacularly crafted. I love the phantom-like red riding hood theme and the pops of red in a icy blue setting. :nod:

mikedav17's Waifu

Aw, you look like a cuddly build a bear. I just want to hug on you. emotion_kirakira

Lonely Girl

I really like the use the golden armor bits. ;D

Also...you have such lovely purple hair. 8D

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I love the showy appearance of Jun, and I really like this character of yours. They would seem like a neat person to meet, even if they weren't a Dream Eater.

Dedicated Hellraiser

You look adorable! <3 I really like that you have a different skincolour, you don't see that too often~ Your avatar looks very interesting and makes me want to look into his backstory, I really like it~

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
I want to eat your hair. 3nodding
~~~

Partying Cultist

Such a pretty pristine white avi! It's hard to forget! I think you've added wings since I've last seen it though?
Looks beautiful, and goes together great!

Dapper Nerd

Your makeup is striking and unique.. I have not seen it yet on any other avi. I also love all the pink you used!

Shy Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I really like the light, earthy tones you used. You look so sweet and homey, like you'd be incredibly comfortable and serene to be around. 3nodding

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh goodness, the twilight color scheme on this is gorgeous! It's simple, but so beautiful, and it almost has a unique cartoonish stylization to it. Love it!

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ Either my mind has broken down from all the terror inducing nightmares you've given me, or this new beast of yours is...surprisingly adorable despite all the blood? I think I'm too far gone now. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff