Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You'd fit in th' world of FInal Fantasy XII my friend."

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Dante , I love this cosplay , with out having to think about it I knew who you were . very well done

Dapper Nerd

Your avi exudes elegance and looks noble indeed. The background fits perfectly.. Your gown is my favorite part.

romclles's Fangirl

"An incredibly strong looking woman. How nice. The flames really bring it all together nicely, don't they?"

Anxious Bookworm

^^(Very interesting avatar! That hair kind of gives me a Washu vibe from Tenchi Muyo, if you even know what that anime is! The flames certainly give some malice to your avatar as well!)

^(What a cute traditional mermaid! She seems like she'd be sweet; so long as you weren't a sailor! )
"A badass feline, eh? Lovin' it and diggin' it!"

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Quite a good cosplay for what Gaia has to offer."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
wow... you look amazing....simply wow...itf simplein a way but still dinamic and increiblein many ways

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Oh! You blend in SO nicely with that background, my dear guardian! heart I really love this mysterious and dark outfit of yours! heart Makes for easy camoflaug when you're following your princess around the city, right? wink heart Amazing job, as always, and your princess is forever proud of you! heart *hugs and kisses*

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Very good theme work! I like the red parasol behind the white outfit, it really brings it out.
Good job! like always aha
-tbe-

That is one huge a** coat. I like how you manage to turn it into a part of a whole rather than avatar + one huge a** coat, though. The peasant gloves you're wearing are an especially nice touch. It's a minor detail that adds a bunch. The shoes are especially well-chosen, too.

You look like a - somewhat vain - capably kickass person. Remind me to steer clear of your vessel.

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Maze this avi is splendid , it tell'sa wonderful story is the mood is so right so well done dear
"Shall we dance? Such grace and elegance!"

Rainbow Wrangler

19,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
A very solid cosplay. Awesome job!

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I love the fact your avatar is gothic, yet wearing white. It's a nice change of pace from the goth-in-black look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff