Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wench

Mya, how is it possible that your avatar just keeps getting cuter with each new outfit you come up with? You have got to be one of the most adorable witchlings I've seen around in Gaia, so cute you're making my heart ache!

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
A very well executed avatar! Some people just throw in the animated items for the sake of having animated items, but you seem to have broken that. The item works very well with your theme.
And that gaze though! It's like the whole avatar is pointing at the eyes.

stargazing sunsets
How about now?
reserved.

The look that you are going for with this avatar is great. I like the colour combo, it's subtle but still eye catching. I don't know why, but the legs and feet stick out for me. The feet look a bit awkward compared to the rest of the avi. That's only my opinion though. I really enjoy the menacing look that your avi's eyes are giving off.

9/10
Capitano De Conseur

Much better!

@rater: More than numbers please, and bottom half suggestions please.

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
star I like this avi I have said as much I give it a 8/10 black is lovely .

items you need ? Hmmmm honestly I don't know lol sorry

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
mina: you are the epitome of femininity, purity. heart

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I love the bright colors you tend to use in your avis, such as this one. They always brighten up the forum.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real.
"Oh, an archangel? You never get 'em 'round here often. You look pretty pumped to kill all of us demons. I say go right the ******** ahead. These asinine knuckleheads are a divine pain to work with."
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Girl

*wraps her arms around his neck, snuggling his hat and hair*

Mmm~

Do I really have to pick something~?

I really like how your colors are well coordinated. You look so dashing and regal, even if you get grumpy so easily~

And your hair. So soft and purple! <3

Blessed Gaian

14,975 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Divine Donator 100
So colorful! I like the different colors together. You look almost gypsy like in a desert land. You created a wonderful character. Well done. C:

Wench

The beautiful solemn expression and the way you positioned your avatar's arms and legs make her look like she's about to present and bestow something very precious and heartfelt, before ascending to heaven. The achromatic palette gives a nice dramatic and nostalgic feel, making me feel some kind of sense of peace, awe and longing at the same time. I'm not sure how to describe it properly but that's a lovely feeling I get from looking at your avatar. The intricate crescent is a lovely addition to the angelic avatar, it acts like a nice asymmetric frame smile

Mega Hero

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Oh I love the color combination of red, black, and purple!

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(You're cute for an Orc.)

Hallowed Shade

I always loved Spy vs. Spy. Your rendition of the White Spy is nice! I especially like the face. (I also liked your Black Spy.)
Just by looking at your avi, I am instantaneously intrigued. I want to know the story of what happened and how you ended up like that. Brava, on capturing my attention.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real.
"You look lacy and...mysterious? That's a rather cliched expression, but I guess it fits you better than anythin' else I can come up with."
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff