Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
so much purple... and so maginiffically put togeter..its awesome
really awesome.. i can fell the attitude and the aura...its imposing its very awesome...

Lonely Girl

The colors go well together~
I like how dark and mysterious your avi looks. The pop of red stands out quite well

Visionary

I always admire your avatar when I see it around. Not a lot of black mono avatar catch eyes quite so easily as yours. o 3o I'm afraid I don't really keep up with all of the new items and whatnot, but the star thing behind your head adds a fantastic pop of detail.

V Thank you. (: I took that picture a little over a year ago when I visited Nagano to see these cute snow monkeys.

Humorist

Your avatar is matching very well. I also like a monkey in your signature. It's cute.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ This character is very funny to look at and I mean that in a good way. I'd imagine when he gets misunderstood for a demon, he'll throw a fit and start shouting and spitting fire. Goodness that made me giggle. xD ]

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Very good colour coordination and you really know how to bring out the cute.
A+ For Adorable

Tenacious Conversationalist

The first impression that I get is that you're a moody sort of character. You could have walked out of a film noire. I love how stylish you look, and the inclusion of a rarely used hat (from my experience anyway), just goes to show your creativity in that aspect.

Aged Elocutionist

✗ TOTALLY love the connection you've drawn between current fashion trends on Gaia and Rococo! Right on, lady! Nicely matched to the painting, too!
[ ʄiⅼⅼɣ ]

Dapper Nerd

I love the punk royalty vibe of your avi, as well as the facial expression. The consistent color scheme helps make it a cohesive look.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ I'm gettin' Kill La Kill vibes from your outfit. Your character is fierce and badass looking and the background only further emphasizes your cool factor. ]

Business Hero

8,325 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I want to pet your wolf cub O uO. Your outfit reminds me of my time traveling the country side in my younger days....didn't last long because I had to go back home for school in the morning, hurr.

Eternal Strawberry

15,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
i like that you're the monopoly guy
but so young and dapper.
its interesting to imagine what he might be like outside of the game and you are providing a lot of fuel for that thought c:

also im ashamed at how long it took me to realize what the graffiti in your sig was of.
didnt see Saint Teresa in Ecstasy for like 5 whole minutes... thought it was scribbles next to Mc Donalds.
emotion_facepalm

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
Your avatar's quite interesting. I like the dapper yet animal-like look.

Lonely Girl

You seem to have a good sense of style. A very good sense of style, I might add.

The brown colors all match well, from the suitcase, to the hat to the hair. Well done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff