Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Member

Don't worry, my abs will comfort you while I break down the door User Image
"Whatever you sprayed on your body, it hurts my nose. Hurry up and break the door already!"

Normal Human

Collecting Master

"Yeah, I'm not gonna be stuck in a box with this guy buzzing all over me. Pitch, break the door down."

Kafka's Bae

Aged Spirit

13,975 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Oi. We should probably bust out of this closet. My friend here can be a little claustrophobic boxed up like this.

v User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why you little sh--

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
What do you mean I intentionally busted the lock after setting your little friend free, old friend? The ermine? Oh, he's free too.

Collecting Master

"For our sakes, you'd better not be afraid of tight spaces, fire, rats, snakes, spiders, or really anything that would really suck to have cooped up in here with us."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The orc sighs heavily. "selvfølgelig skjer dette med meg. It's good that we both aren't bulging with muscles here." She places her bun on top of her cup before picking up the slime on her head with her free hand. "Ung mann, how attached are you to your closet door? And how do you feel about getting slime on your clothes? The man who owns this loveable little guy told me he uses him to break locks or doors in situations like this."

Profitable Hunter

"man, why'd i have to get stuck in here with some old hag...?" he sighs dramatically as he shifts around, taking up far more space than he needs to in this tiny closet. "no offense 'a course, grandma. i'm sure yer a nice hag. anyway— why don't ya switch spots with me and i'll bust the door down real easy?"

Normal Human

A MEAN CAT
I'll Sephiroth sword
Down the door
And leave exclaim
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Computerized Bro

It's a good thing Rutherford has that trash tin with him.With that as a drum, maybe we can start jamming so obscenely loud that whoever locked us in here might have a change of heart.. and if not, at least we're having a good time.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris looked at the other singer, "can you break this door down? I can help you if you'd like." The vampire said feeling trapped and his nerves were almost shot.

V Chris looked at the guy and had a shocked expression when he took out a bomb, “wait….I didn't agree to this.” He hissed before changing into his huge wolf form, ducked his head low, and placed his paws over his ears so as to not hear the boom. That would definitely bring out his PTSD from a war he fought in.

Elfin Guildsman

Vampire huh ? That means you are technically immortal right ?

"" Notices a slight crack on the surface of the door ""

Hmmm, i got just the thing to get out of here ....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * sets

** Raises shield **

EDIT :

gaia_up @AAme response : User Image

EDIT 2 :

gaia_down @ABme reply : User Image

Nathaniel Liir's Boyfriend

"Please don't blow up the door, please don't blow up the door... oh god he's going to blow up the door. Do you have any idea how long the smell of singed, well, everything takes to get out of things?"

Collecting Master

"*Intruder detained*" A robotic, feminine sounding voice announced from the home's intercom system. "Mira! I'm trapped in here too! The core's not yet installed." "I cannot risk the unknown individual causing trouble." After a long exasperated sigh, Finn looked to Tasokare. "Alright, I don't know how you got in here, but I have..." He takes a quick look at one of his clocks. "Three hours, thirteen minutes, and eight seconds until my deadline. How are you planning on convincing this home's A.I. that you're not a threat?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff