Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Hey! Um excuse me! No- thats my wing! Just give me some space to..." Finally able fold her wings comfortably behind her. "Now then... how do we get out?"

Revered Inquisitor

"..Your wings take a lot of space, hah? They're stuck in my face... the feathers..."

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"...Who are you, and why are we inside a closet?? 'Not to mention, why is it every time I fall asleep, I wake up in a random place?'

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
"I keep meaning to fix the lock on this thing, but I use it so rarely that I forget to do it." She sighs. "Of course it happens when I don't have my arm on too. Start knocking on the floor. I'm pretty sure there's a loose panel that leads to an escape tunnel here. The place is full of them."

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
No... please, just stay on your side. I don't do well in, ah, close quarters...

Cunning Cultist

So, can vampires really turn into a fog, or is it just a myth? I guess it's the latter, since we're still here. Hang on, I'll call Yog-sothoth, he's The Key, so he should be able to help us.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"No, we're not summoning your eldritch god, so let us try a different and safer approach, yeah?"
"Why did you drag me in here? Why are we hiding? And what are we hiding from?

Elfin Guildsman

" Dude ,.... why is the floor wet ? Augh ! Dude did you pee in here ?! " * eww what is that smell !*

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[is already a burned up crispy husk from being in close proximity of him]

Normal Human

HE DID THIS
On purpose
I just know it
User Image

Blessed Gaian

14,975 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Sooo, kind of wish you were the size of real fly. Oh well, we'll think of something.
"Hey, can ya hit a note just right? If music can break glass, I'm sure it can bust a lock too!"

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
We should have a karaoke-off while we're stuck in here. I bet this place has great acoustics.

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Karaoke huh. Sure lets try that! [In the distance dogs begin howling and birds scatter from treetops as Ayersi starts to sing, windows crack and a child's balloon explodes]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff