Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 2503 ]
Total Votes:[ 2503 ]

KittyNatBart
Apparate. Sounds WAYYY cooler, and with the floo network, you could end up getting lost (Like Harry did) Of course, you could always get splinched... which would be worse... confused

Would you rather be able to see threstles (did I spell that right?) because of seeing something terrible, or try to ride one without being able to see it?

I'd rather be able to see a threstral. Living in the wizarding world may prove difficult to never see a death occur its a fact of life.

would you rather fight inferi or get bitten by fenrir greyback?

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Fight inferi. Greyback scares me!

Would you rather do something evil and be famous for it, or do something amazing and nobody even knows your name?
Do something evil and be famous for it. At least then people know who I am.

Would you rather be raised by the Malfoy's or the Diggory's?

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The Diggory's. GO HUFFLEPUFF!!

Would you rather be taught all classes by Professor Snape or Professor Trelawney?

Familiar Phantom

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
....That's actually a hard one. Snape bullies everybody, but you'd never learn anything if you were taught by Trewlaney. I'm reluctantly going to say Snape even though I'd probably be in detention half the year for standing up for others. That, or I'd lose Hufflepuff all its points....

Would you rather live with the Dursleys or the Blacks?

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The Blacks. It's easier to hide in their house.

If you were Harry, would you rather make Fred and George mad, or Draco Malfoy happy?

Romantic Gekko

Malfoy. Even at a young age, they turned Ron's teddy into a spider. And that was when they were young.

Would you rather play hide and go seek in the Weasley, Black, or Malfoy house?
Black. It'd be dangerous, but I'm sure you'd discover something interesting while you're hiding in that huge house. Plus I'd be a bit afraid of breaking things at the Malfoy house or something.

Would you rather be a squib or a blood traitor from a line of powerful purebloods?

Invisible Informer

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Blood-traitor because then I would still be able to defend myself if they decided to come after me later.

Would you rather be a student during the second book, when an unknown monster is roaming the castle, or the seventh, when you know the enemy but can do little to stop them?

Romantic Gekko

Seventh.

Would you rather be a Hogwarts Headmaster or the Minister of Magic?

Steadfast Loiterer

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
skyotter
        Seventh.

Would you rather be a Hogwarts Headmaster or the Minister of Magic?

I'd rather be Minister of Magic...I wouldn't want to deal with children all day.

Would you rather have Fang or Buckbeak for a pet?

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Buckbeak. Definitely.

Would you rather encounter Fenrir Greyback or Aragog in a dark alley all alone?

Romantic Gekko

Greyback~

Would you rather work at WWW or Zonko's?

Quotable Cat

6,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Weasley's. Fred and George are awesome...

Would you rather fight the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets or fight the Hungarian Horntail in the Triwizard Tournament?

Quotable Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I would rather fight the Basilisk, because if I kill that, then I'm a hero.

But if I get past the Hungarian Horntail, I just get a super annoying screech egg.

Would you rather be locked in a room with Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter, or Dudley Dursley and Draco Malfoy?

(I would really want to see what the outcome of either of these would be. It would be horrific to be stuck in there with them, though.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff