Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcoming Citizen

11,315 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Timid 100

Humorist

I somehow feel like she is an anime fan. I don't know about anything else since she just saw her since yesterday.

v Holy s**t. It's so accurate... I have a very short hair and much preferred to dress comfortable (t-shirt and cargo shorts most of the time).

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
She's probably very much a tomboy... though I can't see her being into many sports. Probably dresses more for comfort than fashion.

Humorist

I think he is a very chill dude who likes wearing socks. SO MUCH.
I think she's been through some crazy situations due the war, and has experienced the horrors of war, without the need for a lot of details. Very capable and knows how to use the gun she carries, and is somehow seems to be able to maintain her elaborate hairdo in a war zone.
I think he or she is a romantic (from the musical instrument he carries around and background), and is an old-school old-soul (matching outfit).

v Bingo on the second part! eek Yep I love theatre and does a bit of acting here and there (in plays and films).

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
I think that they're very charismatic and fashionable. Perhaps into drama/acting.

v Actually you hit the nail right on the head! Haha! And I don't mind the pun, I love puns. xd
She is probably a big sweetie pie and no I'm not attempting to make a pun but I did [******** dammit

v accurate

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      2kawaii4me kind of guy. Into random stuff but has a good heart. Looks cool but is a dork.

v xD Pretty good...But I'm South East Asian lol. VIETNAMESE POWER.

Humorist

I feel like she is of East Asian descent and likes K-Pop. I also think she likes Korean BBQ and Japanese hot pot.

Protective Guardian

i think shes very blunt xD
tells you if you're ugly if you are, doesnt hold nothin back!

I also think holm is probably very blunt v:
v pretty freakin tru emotion_awesome

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Excitable Hunter

Probably the joker of the group. Very charismaric, is usually the one to break the ice when meeting new people.

Computerized Bro

I'd think she's a woman of few words.
She's not necessarily shy- but rather doesn't say random things for the sake of being social.
She' also probably values honesty over anything.

Humorist

I think he is a very nice and very friendly dude, but also very naive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff