Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
how describes you your music theme?
(i saw in you profile)

v do you know how are the bodybulding competition?
you must show every muscle that you trained for the competition....
but in other hand.... i only wear this in the stage and when is finisshed y wear more clothes

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Now this might seem weird... but sir, I'm not judging, why are you mostly naked?"

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Occultist huh ?
What's a sorta thing they can do that separates them form a run of the mill guy ?

v What's so bad about gold, wench and adventure ?

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"How did you end up in the pirating business?"

"v A race of Demon I gave birth to. Specifically, we're known for our cunning and manipulation skills."

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Initializing

Whats a rakshasa?

Mainly just play video games, skate, and just hang out. I used to wright graffiti but i haven't done that in a while.User Image

Target confimed

Kafka's Bae

Aged Spirit

13,975 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
What do you like to do for fun?

v Sadly I haven't played Shadow of the Colossus. But I heard its an awesome game. orz There are so many game titles I haven't touched since my PS2 'died' and I have yet to buy any games to play on my brother's PS3. But my favorite video game was Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. I used to play this game for hours trying to collect all the souls and complete with the bad ending first. The game is similar to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night with a Metroid style game play, and awesome music - which I think is the best thing about the Castlevania franchise thus far.

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      I've been watching some Shadow of The Colossus videos as of yesterday. [Did you know that there is a remastered version?! I didn't bahahaha.] So, what is your all time favorite video game and why? If you're not into video games, you can answer about your favorite board game. c:

v Seeing that it is summer time, it is seasonally appropriate to use bright colors. xD Plus, I just like how bold they look.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
What makes you enjoy bright colors like you seem to?

v Anachronism was a large part of the whole avatar. ^_^

Invisible Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
"Isn't it a bit anachronistic to be wearing shades in that armor?"

v "Depends on the job."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
How often do you have to deal with the police, or do you have some sort of deal with your city to protect it when the cops can't?
V i'm not on the battlefield now and it's currently getting the dents popped out of it. I just wear the helmet because i'm paranoid.

Clever Detective

"What happened to the rest of your armor? Just wearing a helmet won't protect you much, I think."

v "Well, there was one last year regarding looking into the Cross Branch of IMP, one of my old employers. The branch went rogue two years ago and has since been disbanded, but remnants are still out there. The Vigil, another former employer, would have sent me to look into it, but after the s**t they pulled with the Devourer operation, I was done with them. They gave me my pension and I am satisfied..." She took a deep breath. "Recently, a couple women have approached me about looking for missing people or somehow know who I am--they contacted me on my vacation. I did nothing more than consultations... missing persons are not my problem; that's the police. I'm not them."

meeiji's Oppa

Were there any cases that you refused to take and why?

V Definitely not one who is 9 foot tall with mouths on their armpits...if that's the kind you're referring to. I'm just your regular demon, walking with composed malice among the mortals.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What kind of monster are you?

V Yes. I make nude sculptures of men.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Do you like to make ice sculptures in your spare time? And if so, what kind?

⇓ "I can't say I have a fascination with poison. One of the pros of being a Zhenniao is that you're naturally born with toxic feathers. So my clan has historically been hired for assassination attempts and so on. The best answer I can give you I guess is since I first came into this world."

No Power

So what began your fascination with poison?

v Alright....Been waiting for my next heist. I haven't been doing much stealing lately and my gold is running low so I'll probably have to steal something big soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff