Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
^ ^ Lots of questions for you, Rock. Since when did you learn to play the guitar yourself? Do you sing too? If not, who sings for you while you play? Are you in your own band now? What kind of songs do you (and your band, if you're in one) play?

^ What caused that explosion behind you?

(v One word: Fashion. Two words: Punk fashion. Eight words: Punk fashion you sadly missed the start of.)

Clever Detective

"So, explain to me this silliness with spiked collars and wrist-bands, Avril."

v ((She only can feel truly relaxed in her own home.))

Invisible Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
((Eunica looks relaxed. Perhaps more than she was during vacation?))

v ((She often rubs certain places on her head and neck because her head and spine are cybernetically enhanced. Another thing is that she sometimes sends CNID to go grocery shopping.))

Centipede Prince

♛ ♛ ♛

(( does Izurus have any odd habits? ))

v "I remember them vaguely. It all sort of blends together to me; I've considered keeping track, but it's hard to make a record without it getting destroyed, and I don't know if I trust my own memories. It's not as accurate as I'd like to believe. Only the really heavy stuff sticks out.
      It depends. I know my first form didn't last very well at all, and my second one didn't either. I suppose it's because I don't grow conventionally; my forms are usually set at a certain physical age in appearance. For example, in my second reincarnation I had the body of an adult but the maturity and problem solving skills of a 'brute' child, and I found that my personality and inclinations were uncontrollable. I didn't live very long.

I suppose I'm getting better at staying alive, so each of my forms lasts a little longer. Is that a strange thing to say? Heh. My last one, though, I can't quite recall. I'm on my eighth year now in this body."

Allied Lionheart

"So, do you remember your previous incarnations or is it more of a 'blank slate, fresh start' sort of life? And how long would you say you usually live before dying and being reincarnated again, if you know...?"

v "Humans tend to have very dull senses in comparison to my supernatural brethren--if you can fool their eyes, you can often hide amongst them with little more effort. Of course, there are spiritually aware people, and those who are intuitive beyond belief or simply lucky, that can figure out my true identity but I don't particularly care to truly hide myself unless there is a true threat. I have too much pride in myself and my people to do such a thing."

"Though, even if I were to be caught, I can always tell them to forget. In this day and age people are very susceptible to my voice--magic is waning and so they do not have the resistance to it that their ancestors, who had still believed and lived in the Age of Gods, had."

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
how do you mannag dear lay to hide among people ?

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
how a girl like you sems involved into sword fights?

V he enter to te gym directly to me shouting
i wanna be bigger .. bigger bigger than you
i replied well lets start with something simple...
he shout again .. faster you hear me faster!!

no mater what? i say
yeah!!! he scream
well then lets do my personal routine..... smirk
and he fainthed right after the warms ups

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What exercise routine did you put that kid through?

V Some prefer to dress in rags and some prefer fancy clothing. The ones that dress nice tend to be home bound.

Invisible Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
"Looking spiffy there, Diego. Is it me, or do ice mages tend to dress fancy? Ahem, I mean, what are your observation on mages dressing so dapper?"

v "Japanese fruit drops."
((Milky candy for me.))
What do you think was possibly the best foreign candy you've ever eaten IRL and/or your character?

v-- Going to St. Augustine and just eating food and drinking drinks and maybe buying some other goodies. Or just going anywhere other than my hometown, I'm way beyond stir crazy at this point.

v-- I hope so too, but I think I'm gonna have to save that for next summer, unfortunately.

Backwoods Sage

^ Hope you get to do all that stuff! Sounds fun.

What sort of things would your ideal summer involve?

v I was just remembering back to when I studied Baroque paintings and decided it would be fun to recreate the wonderfully over-the-top men's fashion of the time.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
what inspired your baroque stile?

V you are welcome to be my partner .. i could say the same of me

Incredible Winner

Are you looking for a training partner? None of my other ones could keep up, but you look pretty fit.

v The toughest match I ever had was against none other than Bulk Brogan himself, the only SOB that could match me in strength, agility and charisma. I won, of course. -he smugly states-

Conservative Sex Symbol

What's the toughest match you've faced?

v Darling, my ex-lover threatened to activate a warship he sent us out to destroy so he could annihilate a nation full of innocent people. He betrayed my trust and the trust of his crew. If you want to enlist my assistance, I should hope you have a very good reason.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
you seem like a vengeful captain, Will you help me get revenge on someone?
V well, the combined efforts of a roided out wrestler and a shark person. That, and cafe's shipping powers are invincible. Also, I usually have a party when facing giant hell spawn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff