Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
A treat for me, please! heart

Cold Snowflake

Celestine Ravencroft
Who knows? I was kinda hoping that somewhere along the line Gaia would give us pets we could take along in Towns and zOMG permanently, not just those Crystal Summon things. I hope they do stick around. A Gaia pet you have to feed and can buy things for....>w< fluffs would be perfect for that.

You didn't know? The fluffs can be fed, played with, etc.

Shameless Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

the "lucky" treat emotion_awesome

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
kefkadragon

Saber! -glomp-

Hi! How's it going? Do you have a fluff yet?

clarion's King

Super Model

Treat for person above me :>

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I know they can for the event, but what I am saying is I hope they stay on as permanent pets after the event ends. Gaia has a tendency to create these things and then only use them for events. I hope these will be permanent.

K i m z y
Celestine Ravencroft
Who knows? I was kinda hoping that somewhere along the line Gaia would give us pets we could take along in Towns and zOMG permanently, not just those Crystal Summon things. I hope they do stick around. A Gaia pet you have to feed and can buy things for....>w< fluffs would be perfect for that.

You didn't know? The fluffs can be fed, played with, etc.

Cold Snowflake

Celestine Ravencroft
I know they can for the event, but what I am saying is I hope they stay on as permanent pets after the event ends. Gaia has a tendency to create these things and then only use them for events. I hope these will be permanent.

Oh, I see. They are staying with us. It's ours now to keep and look after. 3nodding

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xd I just read the comic that goes along with this event. lol, Blaze does not like Ultra Satan apparently.

K i m z y
Celestine Ravencroft

Oh, I see. They are staying with us. It's ours now to keep and look after. 3nodding

Manly Sex Symbol

classified_jet

Cold Snowflake

Celestine Ravencroft
xd I just read the comic that goes along with this event. lol, Blaze does not like Ultra Satan apparently.

I didn't realize that we had a new manga page. Ha ha! That was brilliant. I can imagine her reacting like that.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Glad we can finally get our pegacorn fluffs. (For keeps I hope) emotion_kirakira

Cold Snowflake

Beenz
Glad we can finally get our pegacorn fluffs. (For keeps I hope) emotion_kirakira

I'm pretty sure they are for keeps. They wouldn't let us get a fluff, name it, then take it away from us.

Witty Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
CherryBlossem
biggrin

treated!

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

K i m z y
Beenz

I'm pretty sure they are for keeps. They wouldn't let us get a fluff, name it, then take it away from us.

They killed Sir Fluffington once, I wouldn't put it past them to do it again! Not to mention all his cousins killed in zOMG. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff