Welcome to Gaia! ::

potatoe_chippe
Oh dear, mine was cute; my boyfriend was nomming my head while I was hugging him and I said 'nomnomnom' and looked up at him and he kissed me pirate
{{{
Aww, that's super sweet! ^-^
}}}
My first kiss went a little like this...

phhht and twist phht phht and twist.

Seriously though- tree stump in back yard during October star-filled full moonlight. That romance novel bs is overrated.

Liberal Sex Symbol

DoctorMurdoc
whitmoonfairy
i never kisses someone. They want to but i don't let them. I'm waiting for the right guy. heart

i know you might think this is a good idea, but i think people should practice for the right guy.

what do you mean by practice?

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
haven't had frist kiss yet (im a lesbian maybe thats why xp )
MY FIRST KISS WENT A LITTLE LIKE THIS, -smooch- AND TWIST, -smooch- -smooch- AND TWIST ,
I SAID NO MORE TEACHERS, AND NO MORE BOOKS, GOTTA KISS UNDER THE BLEACHERS HOPIN THAT NOBODY LOOKS, LIPS LIKE LICORICE TOUNGE LIKE CANDY, EXCUSE ME MISS BUT CAN I GET YOU OUT YOUR PANTIES?

on the way to the bar, in the back of your car, i got you on my lips, (i got you on my lips) at the foot of the stairs, with my fingers in your hair baby this is it....

SHE WONT EVER GET ENOUGH ONCE SHE GETS A LITTLE TOUCH, IF I HAD IT MY WAY
U KNOW THAT ID MAKE HER SAY OOOOoOoOoOooOoOoOO, OooOoOoOoOOoOoO
im sorry this reminded me of that song. sweatdrop
anyone know it? biggrin looool heart

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i dont have me first kiss yet
miss_melissa_mai
iLimeade
miss_melissa_mai
iLimeade
miss_melissa_mai
iLimeade

Trust me, b***h. I know what I'm talking about.

WHOA wat the f** is ur problem i didnt even say anything offensive...... f** u have problems....

At least I can type in English instead of using "watevr, wuz, ur, y'd". And I don't quote Ke$ha when I talk about my first kiss. And even if you weren't *trying* to be offensive you still were, so I'd apologize if I were you.

no thanx and i can i justype short form like everyone duz stare stare stare stare stare xd xd xd xd

So, tell me, am I a "player" because I made out with a guy in a Port-A-Potty or because I dated a guy then left him for his best friend? And your "short form" is for people who either never learned how to spell or are too lazy to actually type out an entire sentence.

the 2nd reason and no it jus sounds and looks better jus like u xd xd xd stare stare stare [/quote
In case you haven't noticed, I have issues with people who can't actually type out their sentences or use capital letters. And, if you were in my situation back then, you would have done exactly what I did. Well wait, you don't seem very smart so you have probably stayed with the lying son of a b***h who took advantage of you because you loved him.
omg my first kiss was messed up (everyone thinks it wasnt a real kiss beucz it was on the cheak but im gunna tell u guys anyways) so me and my bf andd my friend left a vollyball game and we were walking my bf had to go and i huged him and he kept holding me and hes like can i have a kiss and i was like ok so he turn his head so i could kiss his cheak but then i turn my head too and after a few sec hes like u not gunna kiss me? and then it hit me that he wanted me to kiss his cheak so i wad like ok sry then i kissed his cheak and i think his mouth was open becuz once i pulled away i had a ton on slober next to my lips and i turn around walked a few feet and wiped it off! it was disgusting!!!!! so i guess it wasnt really my first kiss but idk its something. we were dating for 10 months and we barly ever held hand unless my friends forced him to and we never kissed for real! so i dumped him becuz were ever we text it was boring and we could never keep a convo. going pluz he never did anything by himself he always had to have one of my friends push him to do it! ugh what a bf....
not me,my first kiss was on a 4th of july in a city park in an open field...i loved it we sat there and kissed underneath the fireworks i was only in 6th grade but it was great it was so romantic but we never dated it got awkward after that and we kinda went on and got new a new bf or gf crying i liked him we were friends since we were 5 and we still see each other but its still ok 3nodding

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
ah man that sucks. my first kiss wasn't that great. i kissed him he jsut looked shocked. i went to class. im jut glad was him and not the next guy. ugh...bad memories...but the guy im with now, my fiance, our first kiss was fireworks and romance. we had jsut finished watching a movie together nad he jsut hey. i turned and he kissed me. it was soooo sweet. still remember like ti was yesterday, but it was like two years ago. so yeha. that is my story. and im sticking to it.

8,150 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Mine was pretty nice. It was in 10th grade, and we had been dating for two weeks, and it was my first relationship. He had been in lots of others, but was really sweet about me being so new to everything. He drove me home from school one day, walked me to my front door, closed his eyes, and just leaned in. It was nice. Not too intense. Not all wet and sloppy, but not really a peck either. Just very simple and nice. smile

8,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Friendly 100
my first kiss was my 8th grade year, i had a crush on a boy that was my bestfriends brother he was a couple of years older but i really liked him and i hung out with him alot. One day we went for a walk in the old mine lot below our house and we hid in these barrells and he kissed me. it was the most exciting thing we spent the next few years crushing on each other and hanging out it never went any further than that. I still see him in our home town he is married to the girl he started seeing right after me, seems to be happy.
first kisses are supposed to be bad
first time you have sex will be bad too
i mean you are inexperienced dont know where to go what u soposed to do its just is bad no matter how hard u try to make good unless u do this things with a 40 year old man who knows exactly what he doing
iiPenetrate
Axel the heartless nobody
HitoriChan13
iiPenetrate
Next to a bus.
His face felt funny, and I was madly in love with his best friend.
Plus, I only did it so my sister's boyfriend would win a bet.
He bet my sister I'd kiss the guy before two days.
It was like five bucks.
I was a freshman.
(Well, turns out his 'best friend' always hated him. And when he found out he went after me, he hated him even more for stealing his girl. I'm now engaged to the 'best friend'. razz )

Epic win razz

i agree dude thts cool XD

Thanks, dudes(: By the way, Axel, I like the Kingdom Hearts reference on your avi. biggrin

thanks, i'm a big fan of Kh2 and 1 and etc. lol, call me a KH2nard but i love it lol
a senior i had a huge crush on when i was a freshman in high school gave me my first kiss at a party when we were saying goodbye. i wanted him to be my first, and he initiated it. it was a quick peck and magical and i'm still happy about that bwahahah. never worked out but oh well. it made me happy at the time :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff