Welcome to Gaia! ::

NunnallyxVixBritannia
heart

heart heart
trishasman21
my first kiss i was while i was with my girl friend in 9th grade. me and her were together for a while but we couldnt see each other because of long distance relationship and when we finally saw each other we gave each other a hug and we kissed each other right then without even thinking and we both smiled. now she isnt my girlfriend anymore she is my fiance and we are to be married on the same day we got together with was the 21st of feb

awwwe thats really cute dude 3nodding
mine was in a basement, my girlfriend and I had our first kiss there, and i loved it. now, we've been together for 9 months, soon to be 10, on August 7th.

MvPeez
NunnallyxVixBritannia
heart

heart heart

heart heart heart

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Forgive me, as I tend to write novel-long posts...^_^"

Happened a little over two years ago. I was waiting for him after school one day, and when he walked up to me we hugged, as we always did, and were about to go our seperate ways home. He leaned down in a effort to kiss my cheek to say goodbye, but his kiss landed awkwardly on the corner of my mouth. Baffled, we stood there until he muttered to himself, "I missed..." Without another second's hesitation he leaned down and kissed me again, correctly and sweetly on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds and we even accidentally bumped noses, but it was all so adorable. It was his first kiss as well. On September 29th it will be our three year's mark. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.
i agree: ) haha. even tho i havent had ma first kiss yet i know alot about kissing and i am verry experienced in that subject as well as the boys subject: ) haha.
trishasman21
Kombat Kitty Kat
u shood pur ur hands around his neck. hope that hes taller than u and i agree it will all just come to u. i havent had my first kiss yet but i am soon going to publish a book about milions of girls first kisses. i got the idea from this forum post smile but im not using anny names or ages in it so its totally exclusive and i will not copy anny of theese first kiss stories IN EXACT detail. im am 13 and i havent had my first kiss but im verry experienced on what to do. haha smile and afterwards u can say 'that was my first kiss' then smile. it really wont be that big of a deal smile
boom_chick13
sailormooncupcake
i havent had mine yet either! tell me guys: what should i do? like where should i put my hands, or how should i move my lips, or what should i say after or before so its not awkard? (if it happens) thank you so much~!

Don't worry about it. If it's that big of a deal, put your hands on his back, lips should come naturally, and it really shouldn't be awkward.
dont worry about your lips that is gonna come natural just dont try and force it to be good just kiss and im sure it will be great andd your hands dont really matter where just dont keep them at your side or it will feel awquard

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
ok that sounds gross
Still waiting for my first kiss c:
But I bet I'll have my first kiss in fifty years time... or more :/
Kombat Kitty Kat
u shood pur ur hands around his neck. hope that hes taller than u and i agree it will all just come to u. i havent had my first kiss yet but i am soon going to publish a book about milions of girls first kisses. i got the idea from this forum post smile but im not using anny names or ages in it so its totally exclusive and i will not copy anny of theese first kiss stories IN EXACT detail. im am 13 and i havent had my first kiss but im verry experienced on what to do. haha smile and afterwards u can say 'that was my first kiss' then smile. it really wont be that big of a deal smile
boom_chick13
sailormooncupcake
i havent had mine yet either! tell me guys: what should i do? like where should i put my hands, or how should i move my lips, or what should i say after or before so its not awkard? (if it happens) thank you so much~!

Don't worry about it. If it's that big of a deal, put your hands on his back, lips should come naturally, and it really shouldn't be awkward.

hands are weird......

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
im kinda sorry for any other girl he hooks up with lol

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
never been kissed. never even had a guy tell me he liked me. except in last night's dream. crazyness.
HAHA. yep....the hands are the only thing that would make it okward during the kiss.
boom_chick13
Kombat Kitty Kat
boom_chick13
sailormooncupcake

hands are weird......
very very sorry

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
ToXiC KiTT3n
VampressTsunami
Well there is this guy at school that is so famous, i mean! He is like totally so popular... redface The Hot School Girlz there or should i say Busted Knuckle Heads keep on like "Hi baby" On him, ugh! Then at the cunteen i was just getting food and i slipped and my crush was passing by and he was about to face this way then we totally accidently kissed O_O embarassing...But cool sweatdrop i can never forget!!
Aww..Thats kind of sweet! (Except the tooth part...Must of hurt.) Maybe with my crush i'll walk by and say, "hey : D" and then ill put a rock near my foot and say "i have to watch out for the rock!" and then i slip and kiss him! >:]
i like the way u think lol i should try that ,o and i havent kissed anybody either
BM Alicia Love
hard to get 105
omg my first kiss was messed up (everyone thinks it wasnt a real kiss beucz it was on the cheak but im gunna tell u guys anyways) so me and my bf andd my friend left a vollyball game and we were walking my bf had to go and i huged him and he kept holding me and hes like can i have a kiss and i was like ok so he turn his head so i could kiss his cheak but then i turn my head too and after a few sec hes like u not gunna kiss me? and then it hit me that he wanted me to kiss his cheak so i wad like ok sry then i kissed his cheak and i think his mouth was open becuz once i pulled away i had a ton on slober next to my lips and i turn around walked a few feet and wiped it off! it was disgusting!!!!! so i guess it wasnt really my first kiss but idk its something. we were dating for 10 months and we barly ever held hand unless my friends forced him to and we never kissed for real! so i dumped him becuz were ever we text it was boring and we could never keep a convo. going pluz he never did anything by himself he always had to have one of my friends push him to do it! ugh what a bf....
-sigh- ohh dani... hahaha biggrin Bfflz in rl life!!!
oh shut up alecia:-p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces