Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! New person here.

I got lured into this place by a friend of mine. She told me there was lots of cute! So here I am. I have no idea what I'm doing, but the tutorial thingy told me to post here first! SO HAI!

I'm from the UK, I'm 20 years old and I am a female! I'm not really a bunny in RL.... I just did not like the three starter avis and this bunny screamed chocolate and I LUFF chocolate.

So that's me.

I'm pretty crazy.
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm DevaTitania, just call me Deva for short.
Hello Deva! Lovely to meet you too. Excuse my pantless avatar. I'm trying to work things out rofl
Yaaay! I am a human now, and I have clothes on

This is good

rofl

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome to Gaia Bunny!
I loooooove chocolate too ^_^
Thank youuuuu! ^^

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello bunny. Welcome to Gaia.

Timid Kitten

Melty Bunny
Hi! New person here.

I got lured into this place by a friend of mine. She told me there was lots of cute! So here I am. I have no idea what I'm doing, but the tutorial thingy told me to post here first! SO HAI!

I'm from the UK, I'm 20 years old and I am a female! I'm not really a bunny in RL.... I just did not like the three starter avis and this bunny screamed chocolate and I LUFF chocolate.

So that's me.

I'm pretty crazy.

Haiiiiii
Welcome to Gaia.
I hope you like it here so far :3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Seeker

Melty Bunny
Hi! New person here.

So that's me.

I'm pretty crazy.

Hello melty. Nice to meet you! Welcome to gaia:]

One thing: click quote to reply the person you are talking to:] to instantly notice your reply by the person mrgreen

Feline Bookworm

Melty Bunny

Hey there, Melty Bunny! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

I'm also from the UK! London to be precise. It's great to see a fellow Brit signing up!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to 3OO million gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Faun

Melty Bunny

welcome to gaia yum_puddi

Wild Mystic

Melty Bunny

Hello and welcome to Gaia! It's a great place to chat,
role play, make friends, and do tons of other things.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything.
I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

[ My Charity: Luv’s Helping Hands ] - I’m willing to help you put together one outfit and one profile layout

Invisible Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
♦♣Welcome To Gaia!♥♠

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items