Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Bookworm

User Image

Welcome to Newbie Nation, a charity for newbies!

Update

Unfortunately due to lack of spare time currently and a busy schedule coming up for May and the following months
I've had to make the decision to temporarily close the charity. I'm not sure how long this will be for so can't comment on when
the charity will be opening again, but for now at least I simply don't have the spare time to offer Gaia
or the charity to keep it going and help out those that apply here for funds.

Regulars feel free to chat here if they still wish to, and I hope to see you all again at some point in the future when I
have the time spare for the charity again!

Thanks for reading!

- - - - - - -
This is a place for newbies to come to seek help in gaining the best possible start on Gaia that can be offered.
There is an application form for newbies to fill out that will grant them an outfit of their choice from the wardrobe plus
up to two billion gold to get them started! Newbies are more than welcome to stick around and chat and non-newbies are ever
welcome to pop by and help any newbies out with getting to grips with the site, or just to make new friends!

Before you get started though, please read through these quick rules to make sure you know what you're doing!

» o1. Please follow the Terms & Service of Gaia Online.
» o2. Always remain respectful of each other, newbie or non-newbie alike.
» o3. Please ensure that you fill all of the requirements before filling out an application form, including having a trading pass.
» o4. Try to keep swearing/profanity to a minimum.
» o5. Please do not PM me in regards to donations and do not rush me. I will send your trade as soon as I am available to do so.
» o6 If I suspect you of using a mule account to gain more funds or are in any way dishonest in your application form I reserve the right to refuse to aid you.*
» o7. Always say thank you. If you can't say thank you, I won't complete the trade**.
Manners cost nothing and I won't give out gold that myself and others have worked hard for to ungrateful people.

Rules are subject to change, so please check back often for any updates!

Thread Moderators
Other than myself, this is the person that holds authority over the thread and is allowed to make judgements on applications
or enforce the rules of the charity and the Gaia ToS. Please show respect for her position!

Aeolian Harp

User Image

* Please note that Gaians returning to Gaia from hiatus on a new account are eligible for help here due to the inflation.
Accounts made for the sole purpose of gaining extra funds or those returning on accounts that are over five months of age are not.
Also, if you are perceived to have wealth far beyond that of a newbie you may be refused help (over 4Ob). This charity is to help newbies start up here on Gaia, not give more gold to those who are already rich!
** If you haven't shown your appreciation for your donation within one week after accepting the trade sent to you, the trade will be cancelled so others may benefit from the items and gold.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feline Bookworm

User Image

It's pretty simple! If you're a new member on Gaia that has an account that is less than five months old, you may apply for an outfit and funds!
Take a browse of the Wardrobe found below and pick an outfit out that you like, fill out the application form and post it here in the thread and wallah!
You're done! As long as you meet the requirements of having an account less than five months of age and at least 2O posts, you will be sent
a trade containing the items from the outfit you selected and one billion gold* to get you started here on Gaia.

You will also receive a PM from yours truly, that will serve as a guide for you whilst you're getting started - it will contain vital information,
guidelines of the site and useful links to help you navigate your way around!

There are also some Limited Edition outfits that you can pick from. For those of you with an account under
five months of age and with at least 15O posts
can apply for one of these special Limited Edition outfits instead of
the normal Wardrobe outfits and will receive two billion gold to get you started.
Limited Edition outfits are worth considerably more than Wardrobe outfits and are only available a
select number of times. Once they run out, they will be discontinued and a new LE outfit will be put up in its place.
Wardrobe outfits never expire/run out.**

LE outfits are worth up to 3 billion gold, whereas Wardrobe outfits are generally worth no more than 3OO million gold (prices may vary). So choose wisely!

However, before you apply you must make sure that you have a trading pass. If you do not have a trading pass, I cannot send you any items or gold.
Please go here to make sure you have purchased a trading pass and can successfully receive trades.

Your account age and number of posts will be checked, so please do not lie.
If you fail to meet the requirements after posting your form you will not receive help.

See the following posts for the application form.

* The amount of gold given to each user is subject to change depending on charity funds.
** Wardrobe outfits may be replaced in the case of certain items being unavailable for purchase for a long period of time.

Feline Bookworm

User Image

Welcome to the Newbie Nation Wardrobe!
Here you will find the various outfits that are available to newbies to choose from! Feel free to choose whatever outfit you wish,
just note down the number next to the outfit you like and pop it on your application form so that the right outfit can be sent to you!
Please choose only one outfit. Outfits shown here are subject to change at any time.
These outfits come with one billion gold in funds!

o1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o9. User Image 1o. User Image 11. User Image 12. User Image

If you can't see the outfits, click here.

If for whatever reason an item from the outfit you chose is not available, you will either get a chance to select a different outfit or an item
deemed suitable will be chosen to replace it. Hopefully this will not be the case too often and everyone will receive their desired outfits without issue.

Please also note that not all outfits may layer the same as seen in the previews above, therefore
some items may overlap one another when worn while some may not. I cannot guarantee any outfit
will look 1OO% the same as shown above.

Please copy and paste the following application form, fill it out and post it in the thread.

The requirements for a Wardrobe outfit are:

» Have an account that is under five months of age.
» Have at least 2O forum posts that are not bumps/RNGs/emoticons.

[img]http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/CapeRyche/help_zps7762523f.png[/img][list][list][list][list]
Username: (Your own username here)
Number of Wardrobe outfit you'd like: (What number outfit do you require? 4, 6, 11, etc.)
Do you have a trading pass?: (You must have a trading pass before you fill out this form, to check go to "Shops" along the navigation bar above and click "Trade". It will tell you there how/when you can get a trading pass)
Personal hobbies/interests: (This is asked so that the PM you are sent can contain relevant links to subforums that might interest you, the more you put the better we can help!)
How did you find this charity thread?:
Are you a new user to Gaia or a returning user starting fresh?:
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/align]

Feline Bookworm

User Image

Here you will find the Limited Edition outfits available for select active newbies!
If you have an account under five months of age and have made a minimum of 15O forum posts* (most of which must not be bumps/RNGs),
you may select an outfit from this section, as opposed to an outfit from the Wardrobe section.
These outfits come with two billion gold in funds!

Please note: Outfits featured here are first come, first serve and are limited. This means that they will only be available
a select number of times before they are discontinued and replaced, so be fast if you see anything here that you like!

The following outfits are available two times each.

o1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guest Outfit Slot

The following LE outfits have been donated by LitaKoyuki, Lily Waterleaf, ApocLOLypse and Awkward Ponycorn (respectively!)
They are available one time only and are first come, first serve. If you want one, put down the relevant number in your application form.

o5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you're interested in donating a LE outfit, PM me!

Please copy and paste the following application form, fill it out and post it in the thread.
The requirements for a LE outfit are:

» Have an account that is under five months of age.
» Have at least 15O forum posts*.

[img]http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/CapeRyche/help_zps7762523f.png[/img][size=11][list][list][list][list]
Username: (Your own username here)
Amount of forum posts you have: (This doesn't need to be 1OO% accurate but will be checked.)
Number of LE outfit you'd like: (What number outfit do you require? 1 or 2?)
Do you have a trading pass?: (You must have a trading pass before you fill out this form, to check go to "Shops" along the navigation bar above and click "Trade". It will tell you there how/when you can get a trading pass)
Personal hobbies/interests: (This is asked so that the PM you are sent can contain relevant links to subforums that might interest you, the more you put the better we can help!)
How did you find this charity thread?:
Are you a new user to Gaia or a returning user starting fresh?:
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

* The majority of said posts to contain relevant content and not be bumps, RNGs, etc.
This is worked out at a rate of an allowed maximum of 2O% bumps to 8O% content. Therefore,
8O% of your 15O posts from the time you post an application form must be content
(conversation, responses) and no more than 2O% may be bumps or RNGs (spam, dice games, "bump"ing)

Feline Bookworm

User Image

This is where any kind, generous donors shall be listed!

If you have a donation you'd like to make, please title it appropriately so that it's clear that it's for the charity and send it to Literatic.
The more donations received means the more funds the newbies will receive along with their outfits! It currently stands at one billion for newbies with less than 15O posts and two billion
for newbies with over 15O posts!

TillxGone - 6O+ items for the raffle! User Image
Sifen Yamishi - 3O+ items for the raffle! User Image
Cat Dee Bo - Wensleydale Prep Uniform Bundle! eek User Image
Scarlet Raith - 2O+ items for the raffle! User Image
TheIdiotCensor - 9 items for the raffle! User Image
KLoonie - 12 items for the raffle! User Image
Stigiophobia - 14, 565, 5O5gg! User Image
Darkest Serapheim - 1OO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Chipped Book - 7 items for the raffle! User Image
Balbora - 1, 5OO, OOO, OOOgg & 12 items for the raffle! User Image
Aeolian Harp - 2O+ items for the raffle, two bundles + nine LE outfits! eek heart User Image
ChocolatexDoll - 6 items for the raffle! User Image
D4BS - 12 items for the raffle! User Image
-FoolishBox- - 2O+ items for the raffle and one bundle! User Image
ametan - 4O+ items for the raffle! User Image
Lady Evangelinea - 2, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
AquariTerrible - 3, OO7, 382, 33Ogg + 7 items for the raffle! User Image
The Fisher Queen - 12 items for the raffle! User Image
xMilkita - One LE outfit! User Image
Vestal - 25, OOO, OOO, OOOgg and 1O items for the raffle! eek User Image
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx - 18 items for the raffle! User Image
LitaKoyuki - One LE outfit! User Image
Labdara - 2, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Nevaeh_Hope - 75O, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Revenant Noir - 12 items for the raffle! User Image
Honey Bunny Apocalypse - 5O+ items for the raffle! User Image
Nymphaer - 8 items for the raffle! User Image
Bo Dee Cat - 12 items for the raffle! User Image
Lily Waterleaf - 26O+ items for the raffle, three LE outfits + 2O, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! eek heart User Image
Pink Trunks - One LE outfit! User Image
Clara Silberhaus - 1O items for the raffle + 12, 6OO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Millie990 - 5 items for the raffle, a LE outfit + 25, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Mangham - 4OO, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! eek eek heart User Image
tooticky - 2 items for the raffle + 1OO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
CthulhuCultist - 12 items for the raffle + 1, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Iovely doll - 4 items for the raffle! User Image
mewgical furmiliar - 235, 477, 245, 8O9gg + 6O items for the raffle! eek eek heart User Image
Sinsies - 13 items for the raffle! User Image
Candy Anklet 47 items for the raffle! User Image
Misaki the Cute - 3O items for the raffle + 1O, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
CleoHeston - 12O items for the raffle! User Image
Laydi Nite - 6 items for the raffle + 3, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Ekomoto - 4 items for the raffle + 2, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
ApocLOLypse - One LE outfit + 1, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
lPeachy lKeen - 6O items for the raffle! User Image
Lesok - 6O items for the raffle! User Image
Nythil - One LE outfit! User Image
Jong Kook - 3O items for the raffle! User Image
Pay It Forward Anon - One bundle for the raffle! User Image
Debi Von Trapp - 1O items for the raffle + 1O, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
Isabella Runey - 258,083gg + 1OO+ items for the raffle! User Image
Zave887 - 3, 646,882,528gg + 3O items for the raffle! User Image
original rae - 3O items for the raffle! User Image
y r all usernames taken - 5, OOO, OOO, OOOgg + 17 items for the raffle!User Image
O IVI E G A - 2, OOO, OOO, OOOgg + 6O items for the raffle! User Image
shiinii - 3, OOO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
TiramisuTea - 3O items for the raffle! User Image
NoodleBeri - 5, OOO, OOOgg + an item for the raffle! User Image
Dalia Thail - 3O, OOO, OOO, OOOgg + 3O items for the raffle! User Image
Awkward Ponycorn - 16 items for the raffle + five LE outfits! User Image
Princess Betch - 5OO, OOO, OOOgg! User Image
DiddlydueDrop - 3O items for the raffle! User Image
BlackFoxette - 3O items for the raffle! User Image
0umi - 3O items for the raffle! User Image

& a big thank you to all of those who tip!

Don't have funds to spare? No worries!
You can also help out by greeting newbies in the thread, linking newbies you come across in the Welcome subforum to this thread and generally
sticking around to help out in the thread in case it's needed!

Moral support is just as appreciated and important, so thank you to all those
who help out in other ways. You're great! heart

Feline Bookworm

User Image

This is where all of our affiliates will be listed! If you have a quest/charity that you'd like to be linked here then send a PM along to
Literatic with your banner & link and it'll be added ASAP!

Feel free to link the Newbie Nation banner in your signatures, threads or posts!
The more newbies that see it, the more that can be helped!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

- - - - -

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dnp/t.95060477_1/][img]http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/CapeRyche/button_zps334a14f8.png[/img][/url]

Feline Bookworm

User Image

Every now and then I'll be offering special gifts for all newbies who fill out a form,
however what is inside this special gift will vary depending on the time of year!

For example, at Christmas time you might get a special Christmas themed scarf, hat or pair of boots!
At Easter you might get a pair of bunny ears or a box of chocolates to hold, and so on!

Current Special Gift

Currently, the special gift on offer is a 2O15 Gaia t-shirt from Gaia's loyalty shop, Loyal's Bazaar and
one Gate of Olympus RIG (courtesy of O IVI E G A)!
Open the Gate from your Inventory to reveal what item it holds!
User Image User Image

This shirt is to commemorate the year that you joined Gaia, and hopefully serve as a reminder
of your humble beginnings here on the site!

You don't have to do anything extra in order to receive a special gift, it will be sent to you along with
your outfit of choice and gold, once you have submitted your form to the thread!

Please note, special gifts are not always available and are subject to change.

Feline Bookworm

User Image

That's right, we have a raffle!
At the end of every month I will gather together all the names of the people that have been
helped by the charity over the course of the month and put their names into a hat!

There will then be six names pulled from the hat and these six people will each win twelve
randomly selected items from the list below!

The current grand prize is a Super September Bike Excursion Bundle!
One name at random will be pulled from the hat as the winner of this prize. The bundle contains
various red and black items worth billions of gold!
Good luck to everyone participating! emotion_yatta

The following list is not kept up-to-date but serves as an example of some of the items that are
included in and can be won via the raffle!

Stygian Sham x13
Take You For a Run x3
Zeta Planet Mercenary x1
Peter's Vigor x2
Peter's Boyhood x7
Peter's Zeal x5
Wretched Hunger x6
Annual Songbird x8
Ghastly Professor x1
[Animal] Bitter Sailor x5
[Animal] Whimsical Sailor x11
[Animal] Prefurable Furmilliar Comfurt x7
[Animal] Strategic Moneylender
Maestro Docent x1
Maestro Marshal x1
Hook's Barbarity x1
Flowing Lucid Delusion x2
Pink Skunk Cosplay x2
Divine Goddess x2
Red Academy Blazer x3
[Animal] Jump for Autumn Beanie x1
[Animal] Live for Autumn Beanie x1
[Animal] Cozy Blue Argyle Scarf x1
Zeta Asteroid Mercenary x4
Skittles Crazy Core Contacts x1
Titan's Legacy (Seed) x1
Egyptian Black Linen Dress x1
Citrus Snug Lacy Leggings x1
S.I.N Medallion x1
RIP Conan x1
Scar of Martyr x1
Blacklight Gloves x1
4th Anniversary Super Roman Candle x1
Carmine Red Robo Heroine Trenchcoat x1
Champagne Festive Top Hat x1
Sour Patch Kids Angel and Devil Buddies x1
Spirited 2k8 Boots x1
Spirited 2k7 Hat x1
Lovey the Dove x1
Moira's Wig x1
Spirited 2k7 Socks x1
Spirited 2k7 Jeans x1
Midnight Crimson Shoes x1
Water Meat Set x1
Table Rage x1
Astra: Simmering Fury x2
Astra: Simmering Misery x2
For my Bronies x1
[Animal] Azrael's Rage Horns x1
[Animal] Remembrance Poppy Pin x1
[Animal] Earth Day Leaf Hat x1
[Animal] Ciro's Flight Head Wings x1
Cecilia's Circlet x1
HoC: Battlemaster x1
Lucky Kate x1
Light Roger B Hair x1
Golden Admirer x1
Antique Copper Opera Glasses x1
Red Fishnet Stockings x1
Sweetheart Silver Pendant x1
Sam's Green Utility Belt x1
Lovely Genie Yellow Embroidered Vest x1
Cast Iron Frying Pan x1
Forest Pattern Warrior's Jacket x1
Brown Cotton Beanie x1
Liam's Red Hot Puka Shell Necklace x1
Red Serafuku Bow x1
Deep Red Sweet Lace Skirt x1
Black Button Down Shirt x1
Dame Knightingale x1
Terra Carina x1
Stellar Carina x1
Checkered Misery x1
Cool Supreme Thunder x1
Warm Time Guardian x1
O Righteous One x1
Her Infernal Majesty x1
My Little Overseer x1
Autumn Wings x1
Mint Sundae Sweets x1
Huckleberry Ribbon Candy x1
Kandi Kitten x1
Astra: Mini Cotton Candy Flapping Angel Wings x1
Ruby Candy Apple x1
Hard Candy Rocker x1
Coco Fleece Hat x1
Kiki Fleece Hat x1
Fall 2014 Men's Collection x1
Lunar Duchess x3
Lunar Gentlewoman x1
Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Coat x1
Drop Earrings x1
Spider Witchling Broom x1
Girls Gung Xi Top x1
Festive Witchling Broom x1
[Animal] Black Bucket Hat x1
[Animal] Red Bucket Hat x1
[Animal] Yellow Bucket Hat x1
[Animal] Blue Bucket Hat x1
[Animal] White Bucket Hat x1
Bitter Black x1
Deceitful Pendant x1
Nefarious Pendant x1
Shell Collection x1
Monster Galaxy Starseed x1
Roseus' Secret x1
Sundae Sweets x1
Black Skeleton Mask x1
Azure Tatsu Helm x1
Crimson Tatsu Helm x1
Dashing Gentlemen Sapphire Tie x1
Pearl and Amethyst Necklace x1
Spartan Spear x1
Shadowed Dancing Princesses x1
Rusty Jackalbeast x1
Ivory Jackalbeast x1
Striking Thief x1
Asmodeus' Dark Red Wings x1
Fall 2014 Men's Collection x1
Scheherazade's Dance x1
Face Veil x1
Gills x1
Kings Beard x1
Fairy Wings x1
Black Nosey Face Tattoo x1
Toothpaste Mouth Foam x2
Were Mask x1
Sharp Fish Teeth x1
Pearl and Amethyst Earrings x1
Obsidian Tatsu Helm x1
Onyx Galaxy Helm x1
Capelet Demonique x3
Tinsel Halo x3
Solar Headphones x2
Easter 2K11 Monarch of Easter x1
Harry Potter Slytherin Scarf x5
Coon Tail x1
Fox Tail x1
Long-Stem White Rose x2
Angelic Gloves x1
Were Tail x1
Nitemare Claws x2
Flower Wrist Band x2
Dashing Gentlemen Pristine White Gloves x1
Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet x1
Harry Potter's House Robe x1
Harry Potter's Wand x1
Deep Azure Voluptuous Wrap Dress x1
Christian Siriano's Magenta Flow Gown x1
Red Flow Prom Dress x1
Romantic Mauve Voluptuous Wrap Dress x1
Merry Holly Winter Chique Coat x1
[Animal] Snow Winter Punk Coat x1
[Animal] Amethyst Royal Crown x1
90's Comic Book Hero! x1
Astra: Grim Specter Woe x1
Advocate's 2k14 Belt x1
Merry Motley x1
Warm Aiden Hair x1
Dark Aiden Hair x1
Light Aiden Hair x1
Spirit of Summer Sparkler x1
Garnet Scythe x1
Astra: V-Day 2k14 Lovestruck x1
Whip of Fire x1
Nitemare Headband x1
Wind Halo x1
Gaia 7th Anniversary Phee-Chan Slippers x1
Xmas 2k13 Penguin Plushie x1
Astra: 10th Anniversary Unending Lament x1
10th Anniversary Diamond Rose Corsage x1
Spirited 2k9 Casimir Dress x1
Bone Scythe x1
11th Anniversary Dark Halo x1
Crystal Century x6
Reindeer Sweater x2
[Animal] Mysterious Kitty x1
Live for Autumn Beanie x1
Olive GBI Agent Suit x1
Deep Red Sweet Lace Mary-Janes x1
Violet Rakish Vest x1
Holiday 2k14 Holly Jolly Bells x1
Brown Emo Bag x1
Brown Mack Jocobi Scarf x1
Cream Newsboy Cap x1
Minty Scarf x1
Purple Academy Blazer x1
Acid Washed Denim Tight Jeans x1
Olve GBI Agent Pants x1
Brilliant Carouser x1
Blood Drop Brooch x3
Black Orchid Brooch x1
Violet Mink Pants x1
Prisoner's Shackles x1
Spirited 2k7 Puff Vest x1
[Animal] Holiday 2k14 Holly Jolly Bells x1
[Animal] White Muzzle x1
Striped Stockings x1
Astra: Green and Red Angelic Headwings x1
My Own Little Elftech x1
Lipstick Popstar Heels x1
Tangled Christmas Lights x1
Chalk Outline x1
Holiday 2k14 Gift Box 07 x1
Holiday 2k14 Gift Box 08 x1
Colbert x1
Striped 2k8 Scarf x1
Spirited 2k7 Scarf x1
[Animal] Blue Superhero Cape x1
[Animal] Basic Brown Round Glasses x1
[Animal] Holiday 2k14 Ornament Pin x1
[Animal] Off White Fur Stole x1
[Animal] Spirited Wings x1
[Animal] Holiday 2k14 Belled Elf Hat x1
Mountain of Presents x1
[Animal] Pink Dapper Scamp x1
[Animal] Light Pink Lucky Braid x1
[Animal] Mini Mint Angel Wings x1
[Animal] Pink Wide Brimmed Hat x1
[Animal] Mini Pink Angel Wings x1
[Animal] Precious Paws Amaranth Hat x1
Gender Bender Potion x1
[Animal] Baby Blue Cardigan x1
[Animal] Presidential Tie x1
[Animal] Happy Wintermint Paw Scarf x1
Organic Cook x1
Bloodstained Cook x1
Cutthroat Cook x1
Prince with a Flickered Heart x1
Astounding Supplicant Prince x1
Spirited Asante Wrapskirt x1
Lush Asante Wrapskirt x1
Emerald Oberon Armlets x1
Black Wide Brimmed Hat x1
Brown Wide Brimmed Hat x1
Midnight Oberon Armlets x1
Black Infinity Scarf x1
Sapphire Oberon Cape x1
Shining Oberon Cape x1
Midnight Oberon Cape x1
Ruby Oberon Cape x1
Black Peony Spicy Qipao x1
Royal Keymaster x1
Runcible Spoon 3rd Gen x1
Shy Gardener x1
Dark Elf's Staff x1
Astra: Waving Light Brown Cat Tail x1
Little Lucie 3rd Gen x1
Dashing Gentleman Blue Shoes x1
Dame de l'Opera x1
Plate of Cookies and Milk x1
Wizard's Grand Gala x1
[Animal] Mysterious Kitty x3
Club Verge September Birthday Crown x2
Midnight Countess x3
Midnight Club x2
Step Sister x1
Amethyst Scythe x1
Crimson Scythe x1
[Animal] Pumpkin Social x1
Capricious Wizard x1
Imperial Han x1
Frostbite Blade x1
La Belle Chanteuse x3
Snow Queen of the North x2
Tale of the Impetuous God x1
Northern Chill x1
Tale of Clarion x1
Queen of the Frozen North x1
Dappy Dandy 10th Gen x1
Alruna's Rose 11th Gen x1
La Mort Rouge x2
Lizzie Rose x1
Rose Guardian x1
Winter Rose x2
Queen's Vengeance x2
Rose Throne x1
Astra: Sakura Breeze x1
Firefly's Flame 2nd Gen x1
Astra: Tyrian Purple Wings x1
Black Bishop Tactician x1
Checkmate 2nd Gen x1
White Rook Defense x1
Astra: Baron the Lively Owl x1
Astra: Gold Blinking Purity Eyes x1
Lunar Countess x1
Mythic Hair x1
Rosamund's Revenge x1
Rosamund's Redeption x2
Rosamund's Yearning x1
Twisting Dusk x1
Rose Legend x1
Fremere's Guard x1
Fremere's Guard 8th Gen x1
Mod Geisha x1
Opulent Dame x1
Gogh Reed 4th Gen x1
Ithilldyn Armor x1
Madame Seer x1
Dame de l'Opera x1
Dappy Dandy 11th Gen x1
Antique Shop 8th Gen x1
Madame Rouge x1
Blueberry Godina x1
Mint Godina x1
Chocolate Godina x1
Lavender Godina x1
Caramel Godina x1
Raisin Godina x1
Cherry Godina x1
Madame Godina x1
Reve Marin x1
Reve Rouille 11th Gen x1
Black Butler: Undertaker x1
Striking Thief x1
Light Fallen Star Locks x1
Ravenwood Manor x1
Mana Seed 3rd Gen x1
Black Butler: Ran Mao x1
Black Butler: Alois Trancy x1
My Sweet Murder x1
Minthamella x1
Sweet Rose x2
Cupcake Cutie x1
Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires 2nd Gen x1
[Animal] Pink Cat Breath x3
Bellatrix' Energy x2
[Animal] Cherry Red Reindeer x1
Cool Boar King's Hair x2
Cool Fountain Fairy's Hair x1
Corral de la Moreria x1
Swanky Gent x1
Winter 2O14 Men's Collection x1
Crying Emote Mask x1
Spiteful Professor x1
Charming Majokko Dorobo x1
A la Fondue x1
Flowing Lucid Dreams x3
Merciful Demoness x1
Starlit Promise x1
Portrait of a Scottish Deer x1
Haigha's Madness x1
Seven Day Love x1
Son of Cordis x1
Beyond Blue x1
Stellar Wish x1
Silver Laurels x1
Pink Neko Cosplay x1
Jade Seafolk x1
Princess Chimes x1
Workshop Flora x1
String Ensemble x1
Nitemate Sash x1
Uncanny Form x1
Ania's Wedding x1
Donkeyskin x1
Daisy's Light Hair x1
Astra: Sparkling Night x1
Raisin Ribbon Candy x1
Duelliste x1
Prima Poppet x1
Ultra Satan x1
Rosette Kitten Star x1
Cool Blind Death's Ponytails x1
Masquerade 11th Gen x1
Marooned Wench x1
Marooned Lass x2
Erik's Masquerade x1
Picolitrosso's Urn 2nd Gen
Fanciful Light Charmer x1
Light Magic x1
Danse des Etoil x1
Serenity's Rose x1
Sister of Virtue x1
Heaven's Bride x1
Polar Ice Sea x1
Counterfeit Lassie x1
Light Spirit x1
Heaven's Groom x1
Silky Light Tails x1
Little Lucie x1
Lovely Lucie x2
Asphalt Jungle x1
Djinn Baharat x1
Charming Majokko Dorobo x1
Princess Kaguya x1
Chrysanthemum Empress x1
Peravian Set x1
Nouveau Autumn x1
Samba Star x1
Gilt Thorns x1
Princess Manner x1
Astra: Mini Cotton Candy Flapping Angel Wings x1
Astra: Royal Indigo Wings x1
Princess Chimes x1
Stellar Night x1
Jade Seafolk x1
Fraulein Marzen x1
Coral Seafolk x1
Wintry Kisses x1
Dame Lucille-Eva x1
Angelic Lace x1
Guiding Lodestar x1
Great Old One x1
Form of Arachna x1
Depth of Hades x1
Moonstone Borealis x1
Biancamella 4th Gen x1
Flora Roja x1
Flora's Gift x1
Workshop Flora x2
Flora Crema
Nymph Adora x1
Nymph Chione x2
Nymph Karya x1
Nero's Just Verdict x1
Vampire Hunter Hat x1
Vampire's Bat Swarm x1
Vampire Bite Marks x1
Carmine Seductress x1
Overlord's Wrath x1
Jack's 2k13 Ornate Coat x1
Jack's 2k13 Ornate Skull Bustle x1
Jack's 2k13 Ornate Cane x1
Jack's 2k13 Vest x1
Jack's 2k12 Widebrim Hat x1
Jack's 2k13 Pumpkin Bustle x1
Jack's 2k13 Ornate Pants x1
Jack's 2k12 Pumpkin Jacket x1
Jack's 2k11 Scarf x1
Jack's 2k13 Coat x1
FLuttering Moth x2
Astra: Oldie Impression x2
Astra: Whistling Impression x1
Astra: Alternative Impression x1
Astra: Bass Impression x1
Astra: Opera Impression x1
Blushing Bride's Embroidered Bodice x1
Twilight Star Sister x1
Light Dolphin Tail x1
The Lost Hero's Cool Locks x1
Dark Dolphin Tail x1
Warm Flame of Destruction's Long Locks x1
Light Mad Witch's Twisted Braids x1
Strong Boy Style x2
Virtuoso Conductor x6
Maestro Docent x3
Adorable Triplet x1
Feverish Triplet x1
Topaz Grand Drape x1
Winner's Circle x1
[Animal] Wings of Darkness x1
Starlight Sweeper x1
Golden Admirer x3
Painful Cold x1
Black Ice Weaponry x2
Love love serve x1
Autumn the Steed x1
Triscut the Cockatiel x1
O Righteous One x1
Ballad of Orpheus x1
WTF Hat x1
Angora's Soft Side x1
Clear Francis Fade x1
Lady Estelle x1
Two Turtle Doves x1
Fallen Wish 12th Gen x2
Boundless Space x1
Lovely Heart Clouds x1
Lovely Diction x1
Cloud x1
The Heaven's Gift x1
Lovely Lovely Lady x1
Cecilia's Circlet x1
S-POP Club: Rayna 2nd Gen x1
Stellar Night x1
Maia the Unicorn x1
Exalted Arc x1
His Animosity x1
Grace of Aphrodite x2
V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Hairclip x1
Bogie x1
Her Illumination x1
Seven Day Misery x1
Luck o' the Gairish x1
Mother's Day 2k14 Carnation x1
V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Anklets x1
V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Top Hat x1
V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Parasole x1
Sultry Heart Lantern x1
Seven Day Empathy x1
Dark Omen x2
Wary Omen x2
Unsettling Omen x1
Vile Omen x1
Foul Omen x1
Eerie Omen x1
Hecate's Omen x1
Demonbow x1
Syndarian Summoner x1
Faust's Curse x1
Elemental Wings x2
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 3rd Gen x1
The Widow x1
Dark Matter Galaxy x1
The Nightmare x2
Nightmare Scythe x2
Red Sorcerer x2
Cosmic Matriarch x1
HoC: Cataclysmic Landscape x1
School Club Pride Scarves x1
Literary Luxury x1
Belletristic Beaty x2
Lightened Flute x1
Indigo Flutter x2
Lavender Flutter x1
Coral Flutter x1
Fly to the Moon x1
Melodious Witchcraft x1
Beach Day x1
Summer Jelly x1
Dander x1
Dead Man Dancing x1
Aria Dannata 5th Gen x1
Emergency Nurse x1
Devil Imp Plushie x2
Angel Imp Plushie x1
Gimpi x1
Dark Heart 2nd Gen x2
The Gravedigger x3
Weeping Drifter x3
Shadow Spirit x2
The Wasp x1
Arion the Pegasus x1
Mwee the Dragon x1
Mercury's Moon x1
Pastel Pink Bunny Slippers x1
Cig x1
Zombie's Soul x1
[Animal] Moonlight Miracle x1
[Animal] Goblin's Wings x1
[Animal] Brown Husky Fur x1
[Animal] Extracurricular Activities x1
YAfehiel's Delight x1
[Animal] Shady Creepin' x1
[Animal] Patient Death x1
[Animal] Love me Not
Red Crescent x1
Pure Bishop Doll x2
Amber Bishop Doll x1
Curator of Hell x2
Supreme Student x1
Ryuusei Dearest x1
Northern Frost x4
Nom Nom Growl x1
Magical Transformation Wand x2
Northern Sleet x7
Astra: Dancing Red Flower x2
Alister's Fascination x1
Alister's Amazement x1
Astra: Dancing Yellow Flower x1
Standby Advocat x2

Previous Winners

March

NoodleBeri
LyraRosa
Exodus en masse
morikusan
Dooms_Day_Dolly
Phattycakes

& the grand prize winner: xSincerelyLisa

February

Alleriyana
Heero Senpai
wildwolfwoman25
UsagiBundle
dani_deicide
shiinii

& the grand prize winner: meadowblaster

January

DjinniTheDjinn
Daenerys Drogo
NoirRegrets
Fritsey
thefartghost
Ritsukit

& the grand prize winner: amateurfarts

December

COCKATRlCE
ShynSilentOne
AdeIita
The_Annabelle_Lee
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
Nymphaer

& the grand prize winner: WRandi55

Thanks to all those involved for donating the items used in this raffle!
If you wish to donate some items to add to the raffle, send a labelled trade to Literatic!

Feline Bookworm

User Image

A list of all of those that have been helped by the charity so far!

Total Count: 85

April

User Imagex ariasaven
                                                                User Imagex raesartis

March

Dooms_Day_Dolly, Exodus en masse, PhattyCakes, morikusan, Hiyori_xo, PinkamenaFromCCC, Die Bunnie, Lyra Rosa, TheOnlyStarLord, FinnMurphy,
NoodleBeri, xSincerelyLisa, himecchi, WeeeehxD, Athalee, qweeeeeertyuiop

February

Alleriyana, meadowblaster, Heero Senpai, dani_deicide, Kellycheeseburger10, shiinii, Cresseda, wildwolfwoman25, UsagiBundle

January

catz95345, opheliatrembles, Daenerys Drogo, NoirRegrets, 60 Flirty and Fabulous, ZALXERO, KrampusKlaus, zachearys, amateurfarts, Ritsukit, thefartghost,
Christopher Winchester, littlemoonbaby, RavenGodstep, Sleepy Weepy, theprincessjellyfish, Fritsey, I Can Only Odd, thislittlesupersadist, Ambergris, misakichin, Prinxiaer,
DotsuHime, Bl00mberg, bixbe, DjinniTheDjinn

December

Kief-A-Chu, Ronnie_Dark_Angel, cheamirul, Aw3tistic, AdeIita, The_Annabelle_Lee, ghostori, WRandi55, hauntr, -l- Under The Skin -l-, Bunny Part Timer,
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx, a wanderlust, rowangentleman, Nymphaer, lost creek, nyanko mimi, Janu Janwar, COCKATRlCE, Jiffy--pilllow, Ekomoto, ShynSilentOne,
Kanzentai, imabigdeal, Darkest Serapheim, Entwash, Inky tinx, Chipped Book, Marwel, sadlymistakens, Bella Jayde, || FROOT ||

Feline Bookworm

User Image

This is where the contests are held! All members of Gaia may enter these contests,
newbie or not! There are no entrance fees and everyone has a fair shot at winning!

Activity Contest

The winner of the latest activity contest was AquariTerrible! Congrats!

Page Contests
Every user (newbie or not) that posts on every 1OOth page will receive a gift!
You must have at least 1O posts in the charity or have filled out an application form before
you are eligible to win a page prize, so any strangers popping in just to win prizes will be exempt!

The value of the prizes will depend upon how many different people post on that page, for example,
if only three different people post on page 2OO the prizes will be worth more, however if 1O different
people post on page 2OO the prizes will be worth significantly less!

Page 1OO
Millie 990
Clara Silberhaus
theprincessjellyfish

Page 2OO
Aeolian Harp
Millie990
Bl00mberg

Page 3OO
Aeolian Harp
amateurfarts
meadowblaster
littlemoonbaby
KrampusKlaus

Random Gifts!
I'll also be gifting random regulars in the thread every so often!
To be classed as a regular all you have to do is stick around! Chat, bump the charity when it's
empty, help out newbies here, advertise the thread, etc! The moral support of those who regularly
attend the thread and chat with each other is appreciated beyond words and this is my way
of saying thanks for all that support! heart

I won't be keeping track of these gifts as I've already given out more than I can count or remember!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff