Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Mystic

User Image

Welcome to Luv's helping hands. This is a charity thread for new gaian's. With the horrible inflation and cost of everything, it's hard to get that starting outfit going. So we are here to help.

Who is a new gaian you ask? Well the answer is very simple, it's anyone who had been on gaia for less than 4 months. So if your new, want a bit of help, and friendly then come on in and have a seat!

A bit about me...

I'm LuvDragon, most call me Luv. I haven't been on gaia for every long now. But since I had a huge help getting started, I thought it would be nice to help others get started as well.

I love to Rp, Code, Chat.

User Image

1. Follow the ToS
2. No Begging
3. Be patient, it takes some time to help everybody
4. If I suspect you of using a mule account to gain more funds/items or are in any way dishonest in your application form I reserve the right to refuse to aid you.
5. You MUST have a trading pass and fill out an application.
6. I have the right to turn down any request. This is a charity, not an obligation.
7. BE NICE. People like to gang out and chant. No one wants to be harassed.

wahmbulance Please note that Gaians returning to Gaia from hiatus on a new account are eligible for help here due to the inflation. But if you have more than 10 billion gold then I ask you not to apply. Accounts made for the sole purpose of gaining extra funds or are perceived to have wealth far beyond that of a newbie you may be refused help. This charity is to help newbies start up here on Gaia, not give more gold to those who are already rich! wahmbulance

Wild Mystic

User Image

1. Be a new member on Gaia. Meaning your account is less than 4 months old
2. Be returning to Gaia after being away from MANY years.
3. Have a trading pass and fill out an application.

application
[quote="luvdragon"][/quote]
[color=orange]User Name:[/color]
[color=red]I would like:[/color] (A style/ color idea or pick a premade avi)

wahmbulance Please note that Gaians returning to Gaia from hiatus on a new account are eligible for help here due to the inflation. But if you have more than 10 billion gold then I ask you not to apply. Accounts made for the sole purpose of gaining extra funds or are perceived to have wealth far beyond that of a newbie you may be refused help. This charity is to help newbies start up here on Gaia, not give more gold to those who are already rich! wahmbulance

Gaia Clothing Styles

Here are just a few examples of Styles Gaia has to offer.
Angelic (normally white, cream or blue)
Demonic (normally red, black, or blue)
Classic
Cute
Fantasy
Goofy
Goth
Jean
Kid
Magic School Girl
Sassy/Sexy
Soft and Refined
Suits
Any style you can come up with that we can find the items for.

Animal avis are harder to do within our budget but we can try.

Colors

Ok people, I'm not listing out colors. If you don't know what colors you like then we have a big problem. Gaia makes just about every item in multiple colors. There is usually a cream, red, blue, green, and black. SO PLEASE... Pick a color.

Pre-Made Avis

Girls
1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Boys
1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't see a while you like? Look HERE

Wild Mystic

heart People We Have Helped heart

dark158
Zevor
xNekoxRenx
Vaziane
Crimson Exorcist Mika
WRandi55
The Dragon Watcher
Monkeys-On-Fire
darkfox84
ms LIGHT
Space Rainbow
SailorSaturn24
Maiden Shelra
a6IANTsquid
Nasty Dreams
Zuxtain
misakichin
Ebola sama
reimerp
ShynSilentOne
rvander1
TheOnlyStarLord
Ninaeldir
Alcoraz
Akane217
lazy-bear14
lolz_yolo
fleumere
Niamh CCC
Dukes of Ice
Kuriketto-Chan
Ninaeldir
citizenz3
k0hh
Avarice Of Man

Wild Mystic

How To Help

We cater to a large verity of needs. Although items are always welcome. We would rather have gold to be able to buy outfits as they are requested. We never now what someone would want.

We love mass quantities of items. Especially if it's a nice item you have extras of. ^^

But more that anything... We need people who want to hang out and chat. Fan art and banners are always nice too.

Want to show your thanks?
Fan art, banners a positive vote, and donations are always a nice way of showing your thanks. ^^

Wild Mystic

User Image

There is a sample pic of what each profile looks like.
Click on the sample tab to see the pic or code.
I'll try and change these out about once a month or so.

How the code works...
Go to your profile
Click o n edit my profile
In the little blue box click themes
On the white box that pops up, click on CSS
Past the code on the white box then save.

Blue

User Image

code

/*About*/
#id_about {overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_about:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:130px;}

/*Visitors*/
#id_footprints{overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_footprints:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:120px;}

/*Body Attributes*/
body,html {background:url(http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/230911/wolf-of-the-moon.jpg) center center no-repeat;background-size:100%; background-attachment: fixed;}

/*Panels*/
.panel {background:url(http://www.picturesnew.com/media/images/516a0c8f3c.jpg) ;repeat;}
.panel {color: #87CEFA;border-radius:25px;opacity: .5;}
.panel:hover {opacity: 1;}
.panel{overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border:double 4px #00009C;border-radius: 10px;-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-moz-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-o-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;}

.panel:hover{overflow-y:auto;-moz-transition:all 0.4s ease;-webkit-transition:all 0.4s ease;-o-transition:all 0.4s ease;}

/*Links*/
a{color: #FFF;}
a:hover {color: #00009C;font-size:12px;}
/*Comments*/
#id_comments .date {display:none;}
#id_comments {overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_comments:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:100px;} #alerts_banner {display:none;}

/*Panel Headers*/
.panel h2 {background-color:transparent;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;}

/*Friends*/
#id_friends a {font-size: 0px;} #find_friends_banner {display: none;} #id_friends {background:url(http://www.picturesnew.com/media/images/516a0c8f3c.jpg) ;repeat;}
#id_friends h2 {display:none;}

/*Image Decor*/
img{opacity: .4; -webkit-transition: padding-left .25s ease-out; font-family: arial narrow;
-moz-transition: padding-left .25s ease-out;}
img:hover{opacity: 1; padding-left: 10px;}

/*Gaia Header*/
.forum_userstatus{display:none;}
#gaia_header{border-bottom:7px double 666994;}
#gaia_header a {color: white!important; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 11px; font-family: MV Boli; text-decoration: bold; text-align: enter;}
#gaia_header a:hover {color: white;important; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 11px; font-family: MV Boli; font-weight: ; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center; border-bottom: #87CEFA 1px dotted;}
#header_right, #header_left, #gaia_header{background:transparent!important; font-family: Monospace;}
#gaia_header a:before{content:'✄ '!important;}
#gaia_header a{color:#87CEFA!important;text-shadow: 0 0 2px #000}
#header_left img
{padding-top: 0px;
padding-right: 47px;
padding-bottom: 23px;
padding-left: 0px;
background-color: transparent!important;
background-image: url(http://www.freewebs.com/trezoid/DSG.png)!important;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: scroll;
background-position: left top;
height: 0px!important;
width: 0px!important;}
{background-attachment:scroll; height:0px; width:0px; }::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical{background-color: #7df6ff; border:1px solid #000000;border-radius:5px}::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal{background-color:#00;border:1px solid #000;border-radius:5px}::-webkit-scrollbar{background-color:#030052;
width:6px; border:1px solid #000000;border-radius:5px}
.forum_userstatus{display:none;}

/*Footer*/
#footer {text-align:center;background-color:transparent;
display: block;padding: 5px 15px;line-height: 10px;
position: fixed;bottom: 0;right: 0;width: 20%;
border: 2px solid transparant;}#footer:before {content:'Profile By Zami';color: #87CEFA; text-shadow: 0 0 2px #000; letter-spacing: 1px;}

red

User Image

code

/*About*/
#id_about {overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_about:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:130px;}

/*Visitors*/ /*About*/

/*Visitors*/
#id_footprints{overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_footprints:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:120px;}

/*Body Attributes*/
body,html {background:url(http://images4.alphacoders.com/778/77806.jpg) center center no-repeat;background-size:100%; background-attachment: fixed;}

/*Panels*/
.panel {background:url(http://www.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/styles/w550h500/public/wallpapers/pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg?itok=F7s-qzpr) ;repeat;}
.panel {color: red;border-radius:25px;opacity: .5;}
.panel{overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border:solid 2px red ;border-radius: 10px;-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-moz-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-o-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;}

.panel:hover{overflow-y:auto;-moz-transition:all 0.4s ease;-webkit-transition:all 0.4s ease;-o-transition:all 0.4s ease;}

/*Links*/
a:hover {color:#bf6774;font-size:12px;}

/*Comments*/
#id_comments {overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_comments:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:100px;} #alerts_banner {display:none;}

/*Panel Headers*/
.panel h2 {background-color:transparent;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;}

/*Image Decor*/
img{opacity: .4; -webkit-transition: padding-left .25s ease-out; font-family: arial narrow;

body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-7/oth691.png), progress !important;}

/*Footer*/
position: fixed;bottom: 0; right: 0;width: 20%;
border: 2px solid transparent;}#footer:before {content:'Profile by LuvDragon';color: white; text-shadow: 0 0 4px #800000; letter-spacing: 1px;}

/*Gaia Header*/
#gaia_header a{background: #000;text-decoration: none; color: red!important; font-style: italic; Font-weight: light; font-size: 12px; font-family: Tahoma; letter-spacing: 0.75px; text-transform: none; border: 1px outset red; padding: 9px 20px 9px 20px;border-radius: 4px;-webkit-border-radius: 5px;}
#gaia_header li {color:transparent;}
#header_left a, #header_right a {background-color:#000 !important;}
#header_left img{padding-top: 0px;padding-right: 47px;
padding-bottom: 23px;padding-left: 0px;
background-color: #000!important;
background-image: url(http://www.freewebs.com/trezoid/DSG.png)!important;background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: scroll;background-position: left top;height: 0px!important;width: 0px!important;}
#gaia_header a:hover {text-decoration: none;top: 10px;-moz-transition:all 200ms ease;-webkit-transition:all 200ms ease;-o-transition:all 200ms ease;color: #FFFFFF!important; font-family: Tahoma;text-transform: lowercase;letter-spacing: 0.75px;font-style: italic;font-size: 8px; font-weight: light; text-shadow:0px 0px 15px #FFFFFF;text-shadow:-1px 0 #FE2E2E, 0 1px #FE2E2E, 1px 0 #FE2E2E, 0 -1px #FE2E2E;text-decoration: none;}
html, body{-webkit-animation: mymove linear 3s 0s 1; -moz-animation: mymove linear 3s 0s 1; animation: mymove linear 3s 0s 1; z-index: 1; }
@keyframes mymove:{ from {opacity: 0; } to {opacity: 1; }
}
@-moz-keyframes mymove { from {opacity: 0; } to {opacity: 1; }
}
@-webkit-keyframes mymove { from {opacity: 0; } to {opacity: 1; }
}
#gaia_header, #header_left, #header_right, #gaia_header * {background: transparent!important;}

Green Profile

User Image

code

/*About*/

/*Visitors*/ /*About*/

/*Visitors*/

/*Body Attributes*/
body,html {background:url(http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20900000/Green-Bricks-Wallpaper-green-20988829-1280-800.jpg) center center no-repeat;background-size:100%; background-attachment: fixed;}

/*Panels*/
.panel {background:url(http://www.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/styles/w550h500/public/wallpapers/pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg?itok=F7s-qzpr) ;repeat;}
.panel {color: #03C03C;border-radius:25px;opacity: .5;}
.panel{overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border:solid 2px #2F4F2F ;border-radius: 10px;-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-moz-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-o-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;}

/*Links*/
a:hover {color:#CCFF00;font-size:12px;}

/*Comments*/

/*Panel Headers*/

/*Image Decor*/

body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-7/oth691.png), progress !important;}

/*Footer*/
position: fixed;bottom: 0; right: 0;width: 20%;
border: 2px solid transparent;}#footer:before {content:'Profile by LuvDragon';color: white; text-shadow: 0 0 4px #800000; letter-spacing: 1px;}

/*Gaia Header*/
#gaia_header{background:transparent;}

#gaia_header ul{background: transparent !important;}

#gaia_header, #gaia_header ul
{color: #2F4F2F !important;

text-transform: uppercase;}

#gaia_header a
{color: #2F4F2F!important;
font-weight: normal;
letter-spacing: 1px;}

#gaia_header a:hover
{opacity: .4;text-decoration: none;}