Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Misty L Lake
PinkieKitty

Pan put down his guitar. That was awesome! Thank you for singing with me. he caught himself. oh how rude of me! I havent introduced myself. My name is Pan. Its short for... Well, Im not sure. Everyone just calls me Pan.

"Pleasure, I'm Misty." she tilted her head.

(((Sorry for the wait! I was on my phone and I switched to my compy, and I had dinner with my mum.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pan the Rocker!
Pan the Lover!
Pan the Ladykiller!
Pan the Music Phenomenon!
<3

"Misty! Beautiful name." Pan glanced over at the refreshments. "Can I get you something to drink, Misty dear?"

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageHe slowly withdrew the injured digit and raised a brow as she simply asked if she might. Might what exactly?
"Miss.", he repeated with a nod as he extended his hand out before him. In truth perhaps Charles knew less of centaurs and other mystical beings than he knew.
"I wouldn't have you trouble yourself over something so trivial as I am sure somewhere within the mansion there is bound to be medical supplies. But I'd be lying if I wasn't curious, Miss. And yes...I imagine you do weigh more than myself but I don't see where that should matter in the slightest. You are a lovely woman all the more for such features and even as you walked away from the hall did so with such grace. I was quite smitten..."
He chuckled as he recalled her comment on his height and her questions of mortals such as his won. "Perhaps we might take thsi time to learn of the other while you are visiting. If you would indulge me in such knowledge I would be ever so greatful."

User Image

MissLeading09
To Darling, Miss

Mystical Dreamer

Anonypanda
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda giggled a little as Nico seemed to perk up at her answer, and nodded. "A bit of food sounds good. Maybe you can suggest something? I'm not from around here, and I don't recognize much." Maybe he could point out those chocolate dipped strawberries the other man had mentioned? Or perhaps something not quite so sweet as the cakes. There was only so much sugar that a person could stand at once.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

"My sweet, it is the curse of the artist to forever hate his work and find it unworthy of so much as the lowliest rat. I am honoured that you should praise me, but ashamed to have offered such poor poetry in your favour." As she'd taken his hand, he pulled her fingers up to him and kissed the back of her wrist. "Infinite thanks, O, beauty, though, for your sweet words.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

Random Fan Girl 408

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra bounced on her heels slightly as she scanned the crowd. Everyone looks so beautiful... she mused as she looked at her attire. Even though she looked battle-ready, her clothing didnt scream battlefield. Maybe I should change? she thought aloud as she tapped her foot to a random tune.

Barton Citizen

PinkieKitty

((No issue, dearest. 3nodding ))
"Just water please," Misty said. The water someone had gotten her earlier had run dry. She folded her legs under her and wrapped her tail around her hooves.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
BasiWolff

"As is the person the look into a mirror and see everything she hate about herself." She said sadly with a sweet smile over her lips. "But just as long as someone else look pass such a thing and see the true beauty behind a face or in each words, it doesn't matter what one think of themself or they own words." She move in and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek, after he gave her hand one. "You are very welcome."

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Misty L Lake
PinkieKitty

((No issue, dearest. 3nodding ))
"Just water please," Misty said. The water someone had gotten her earlier had run dry. She folded her legs under her and wrapped her tail around her hooves.

Pan the Rocker!
Pan the Lover!
Pan the Ladykiller!
Pan the Music Phenomenon!
<3

Pan handed Misty a glass of water. He poured a glass of his own and sat down by her. "It's been an absolute pleasure, Misty. I'm going to go and see that the other guests are having fun, but I must catch up with you later."

(((I've got to go for now! Right after I was able to get on... Shucks! I'll be on later tonight, though! Byeee! ^_^)))

Antagonistic Rogue

KyraJay
An odd little drow dressed in pink and cream, quietly flitted into the ballroom with her blade sheathed. She looked around at the beautiful party goers, and settled into a comfy spot and people watched. Even a Defender of Love and Romance needs a break, she reason as she relaxed and watched.
Erans eyes lit up as she noticed an unattended guest and quickly walked over to them " would you like some company m'lady ?" a playful grin on her face

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
iNk_mAy
User ImageHe slowly withdrew the injured digit and raised a brow as she simply asked if she might. Might what exactly?
"Miss.", he repeated with a nod as he extended his hand out before him. In truth perhaps Charles knew less of centaurs and other mystical beings than he knew.
"I wouldn't have you trouble yourself over something so trivial as I am sure somewhere within the mansion there is bound to be medical supplies. But I'd be lying if I wasn't curious, Miss. And yes...I imagine you do weigh more than myself but I don't see where that should matter in the slightest. You are a lovely woman all the more for such features and even as you walked away from the hall did so with such grace. I was quite smitten..."
He chuckled as he recalled her comment on his height and her questions of mortals such as his won. "Perhaps we might take thsi time to learn of the other while you are visiting. If you would indulge me in such knowledge I would be ever so greatful."

User Image

MissLeading09
To Darling, Miss

Her eyes softened as he said her name. She gently took his injured hand in hers and scrutinized the wound. "You'll be fine, but allow me to cast a spell on it so that it heals immediately." She closed her eyes and mumbled incoherently, holding his hand between both of hers.

She waited a moment, and another.

Out of nowhere she began to laugh " I'm just joking with you, centaurs don't possess magic!" She gripped her sides and laughed even more, winning herself hiccups from the joke.
After a few minutes of calming down and drying her eyes from laughing so much so smiled at him and said "I'm so sorry but I couldn't resist!"
She hiccuped.

Miss stamped the ground with her onyx hooves to pat down the grass and buckled her knees so that her horse half could rest.

"I mentioned my weight because I could just*hic* sit on you unawares and..well..you would look like a rather skinny pancake afterwards", she began to laugh again, already noticing how at ease she was with this person.

"Ask me what you wish to know, *hic* and I will answer to the best of my ability."

*hiccup*

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien smiled, then checked the time. Alas, milady, it is long past time for me to leave you. I hope my words did warm your heart in some way, for I must be gone. A sweet eve to you, and many more stretching into the heat of the infinite tomorrow. Adieu." He kissed her hand, tucked it to her lap, and swiftly walked from the hall.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

Random Fan Girl 408

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageHis face reddened but then a soft smile broke his shock and embarassment as he heard her laugh. She was absoulutely a delight!
"Well I suppose for starters...Would you care to go back in and find something to eat or drink?"
He chuckled once more as he rubbed his chin in thought,"Perhaps I might pare the lady an apple? I'm afraid I don't very well now a centaurs diet as I don't know even that they are apparently quite avid jokers.Or at least I hope you are jesting about making myself into a flattened pancake...That i doubt I would recover from as easily as a simple cut."

User Image

MissLeading09
To Darling, Miss

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
eran no shi
KyraJay
An odd little drow dressed in pink and cream, quietly flitted into the ballroom with her blade sheathed. She looked around at the beautiful party goers, and settled into a comfy spot and people watched. Even a Defender of Love and Romance needs a break, she reason as she relaxed and watched.
Erans eyes lit up as she noticed an unattended guest and quickly walked over to them would you like some company mlady ? a playful grin on her face

Kyra looked at the lady before tilting her head to the side in adorable curiosity. Company...? she pondered before the lightbulb went off. Oh! You were talking to me! she said with a sheepish grin and chuckled. Yes, company would be nice, maam, thank you, she smiled and curtsied.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
BasiWolff

Random nodded sadly. "I understand. May you have a sweet night and a wonderful life, dear Bastien. And they did. This whole time with you as like a dream that I wish never to wake from. But sadly, all good thing come to an end sooner or later. Thank you for your time and your words. Bye." She lift the hand he kissed and wave it slowly as she left the room. She set it back down onto her lap and just sat there, look over to everyone else.

{{OOC: Thank you for the fun day of role play. I really enjoy myself. ^_^ Later!}}

Enduring Spirit

11,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Miyuki returned from her walk and entered the club room yet again, tails swishing happily from the refreshing air. She could hear that Eran was busy, so she moved over to the wall and sat down on the cool marble tiles while she waited. It was nice to hear so many people having fun, and Miyuki couldn't help but get caught up in the lively atmosphere of the club.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff